WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?

Kang Haerin POV

After class, Y/n-ssi invited me out to dinner.

Unfortunately, we didn't even end up eating because a car was following us on the way to the restaurant.

"You're in the middle of a mission and you came to see at my school?!? Where my children are?!?" I yelled at her as she swerved through traffic.

"To be fair, I didn't know my target was a rogue agent!" She yelled back.

Suddenly, we were crashed into by an a blacked out SUV.

"Shit!" Y/n-ssi exclaimed as she quickly reversed. She then quickly checked on my seatbelt and stepped on the gas.

"Get down!" She said as some started firing bullets at us.

I ducked as the bullets hit the windshield... think, "She's fucking insane!"

Y/n-ssi then opened the glove compartment and pressed a secret button. An assortment of hand guns then revealed themselves as we crashed into the car in front of us.

 An assortment of hand guns then revealed themselves as we crashed into the car in front of us

"Grab one!" She ordered as she started to kick out the broken windshield.

"Seriously, what's up with you and guns?" I yelled as she made her way out the car through the windshield.

"I'm actually more of a sword person but they're harder to conceal!" She yelled back as I loaded one of the pistols.

Suddenly, I was about pulled out the window by my hair.

I did my best to get out their grip seeing that y/n-ssi was too busy fighting the targets accomplice.

"Fuck!" I yelled as the guys grip got tighter on my hair.

Suddenly, y/n-ssi came running kicking the guy I the face.

"Don't fucking touch her!" She growled at him.

A bullet then grassed my arm and hit y/n-ssi on her side.

"AHHHHGGGHH!" She screamed in pain.

I pulled back the trigger and shot the bastard down, walking over to him to make sure he was dead.

"AARRGGHH, SON OF A BITCH!" I heard y/n-ssi scream again.

The target then managed to get a hold of me again. He snapped the gun out my hand then held it to my head.

I stared into his eyes not knowing what to do.

"Say your last words Ms. Kang," He taunted.

A bloody knife then came flying, hitting him on the shoulder. Y/n-ssi then suddenly got on top of him snatching the gun from him.

"I told you to not fucking touch her!" She said coldly and without hesitation put the gun to his head and shot him.

"That was kind of brutal," I thought to myself... slightly in shock that she could just shot someone like that.

Y/n-ssi then laid on the ground and I came back to my sense, slapping her to get her to stay awake.

I somehow managed to bring her to my place and started to tend to her wounds as she was half conscious.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hand making me flinch.

"Don't. I hate it when people do that!" Y/n-ssi said with an angry tone.

All I wanted was to tend to her wounds... she was practically bleeding out.

"I can tend to my own wounds myself," She said coldly snatching the first aid kit from me.

Bae Y/n-ssi had never acted this way towards me. She was always mischievous, playful, and flirty. It was really scary actually to see her personality switch like that all of a sudden.

"Why are you acting like that? I only want to help tend to your wounds" I told her unable to hide the confusion in my voice.

"I don't need your company or your help. I'm fine on my own. I can handle things on my own," She responded making me more confused.

"I didn't say you did," I answered her unsure of what this conversation even was.

I could see y/n-ssi struggling with her bullet wound as she winced in pain using the same arm she was just stabbed on.

"Unnie, here just let me help" I said softly reaching to try and help her being as gentle as I could.

Suddenly, Y/n-ssi slapped my hand away and yelled "Don't touch me!"

I lost my cool and yelled back, "Dude who tf hurt you?!? I'm just trying to help!"

She then sighed and appeared to try to relax herself a bit. She leaned back on the sofa as silence filled the atmosphere.

A few minutes had gone by without us saying a single word.

"Her name is Kim Dasom....," Y/n-ssi finally spoke, well whispered.

"Huh?" I said in more confusion.

"I... not a day goes by without me thinking about her.... it's been almost 3 years now and I still think about her everyday," Y/n-ssi softly spoke.

"I- I- I-," I couldn't find the words to reply to anything that she was saying.

"You asked who hurt me, I just thought I'd answer your question....," She explained.

"And you're right. I shouldn't be getting all worked up just because someone is trying to help me. I'm really sorry, Haerin-ssi" She apologized with sincerity in her eyes.

"Here," I said taking the kit away from her and gently cleaning her wound.

"Actually, I lied....," She suddenly said wincing in pain.

"I came here to ask for your help.... and.... company," She whispering looking away from me.

"There's this mission in America.... and I need I.... well there's this wedding.... I need a date," She said struggling the get the words out.

I started to stitch her bullet wound.

"Will you be my partner for this mission? You know... pretend to be my date?" She asked almost whispering.

"Is she crazy?" I thought to myself.

"Hell no. Not even if you paid me," I replied.

"Oh come on, it's a million dollar job. I'll give you half and pay for all your travel expenses and everything!" She whined.

"Hell no, everytime I'm near you... someone is trying to murder me," I answered coldly.

"Fine," She sighed.

I waited to see if she kept on begging but she didn't. Things just got quite.

"Fine," I said not knowing why I was agreeing to put myself in danger again with this nutjob.

"But I don't spend a penny and you pay me half the commission fee!" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine," she replied with a smirk.

She then took off her bloody shirt and headed to my room.

I followed being curious as to what she was doing.... she was putting on one of my shirts.

"She has a really nice body," I thought to myself as I watched her.

"We leave at midnight," She said winking at me.

"She's gonna get me killed."

-

-

-

-

-
Author's Note: Killer Haerin is back xD