DIE

Bae Y/N POV

A month had passed and I had lost my sense of self.

"WHAT'S YOUR MISSION?!" Father yelled.

"TO KILL!" I screamed as I expertly slayed the achilles tendons of my practice dumbies.

"GOOD GIRL!" Father clapped.

I don't really remember when I started to call Mr. Jung 'father' but it was at his request after a really brutal beating.

"Now, let's get you some food. Even with your mechanical parts you still need to have nourishments," Father said as he walked me to his private dining hall.

After several beatings and tortures that led to me losing limbs, Father began to start be nicer. He replaced my missing limbs with robotic parts and made sure I wasn't beaten anymore when I disobeyed.

Instead, Father would lock me in a room with all the agents and see how many I could kill before I lost my life

After a while, he just started to train me himself because I was killing too many of his agents.

Father was happy with the outcome of my training. I had made a lot of progress in just one month.

"Have you thought of her today?" Father asked as we each ate a steak.

"Who?" I asked.

I knew if I answered yes he would take my leg and hand away.

"You know who," Father responded.

"The Rogues?" I asked.

"Yes," Father answered as he got distracted by my answer.

Father had taught me that my previous friends were now rogue agents that needed to be killed before they killed us.

This included Agent Kang.

"Do you think you're ready to hunt them down?"  Father asked with a chuckle.

"No sir," I coldly answered.

I wasn't ready to kill my friends. The one's he promised he would leave alone.

"What's your mission?" Father asked.

I knew this was a triggering phrase now.

This phrase made me shut down all my fallings. It turned me into the killing machine father wanted.

"WHAT'S YOUR MISSION!?!" Father yelled when I didn't answer.

"NOOO!!!" I screamed in turn.

I was trying to fight the brainwashed trigger.

"WHAT?!" Father yelled.

"NOOO!!!" I screamed.

Father then suddenly grabbed his fork and walked over to me.

He abruptly jabbed his fork in my eye and the pure shock of it made me faint.

When I came to it.....

I woke up in my least favorite room.

"Don't move

"Don't move. I'm almost done," I heard father's voice.

"Okay," I lowly responded.

After a few minutes, Father had finished. He handed me a mirror and I could see that he had given me a bionic eye.

"Thank you, Sir" I whispered.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry I hurt you again," Father whispered.

"Let's get you to your dorm," He cleared his throat.

"Yes, Sir" I answered then made my way to my dorm.

Kang Haerin POV

"WHERE IS SHE?!?" I yelled as I held my knife up to Karina's throat.

"I TOLD YOU! I HAVE NO IDEA!!!" Karina-ssi yelled for the 3rd time.

"Dammit," I whispered to myself and finally let her go.

"The hit on you and her was suddenly cancelled. No one knows why. We figured you were both dead," Karina explained as she held her neck.

"I'm sorry. She just suddenly left. Someone picked her up and never came back after that," I tried to explain myself to Karina-ssi.

I felt bad.

I had been looking for Y/n for two weeks now. Her phone had gone dead, there was no way for me to track her down, and I had no idea where to start.

No one I had tracked down to question knew where Y/n was.

"Actually, I might be able to help," Karina suddenly said.

"Mr. Jung has opened a new training center. It's a very exclusive facility, you can only get in by invite," Karina explained.

"Okay?" I said a bit confused.

"There's this rumor going around that Mr. Jung is personally training a new agent. It's said that this new agent is actually from another agency and volunteered to be turned into a cyborg," Karina-ssi continued on.

"Volunteered?" I thought to myself.

Y/n was being weird those last couple of days.

"Where's this facility?" I asked.

"I don't know but I can ask around," Karina responded.

"You'd really ask for me?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"Of course, you spared my life" she answered.

"Plus, Mr. Jung has been going crazy lately. He's been obsessed with turning us all into literal mechanical killers. If he's doing that to your girlfriend then I'd want to stop it too. It's not right to dehumanize us," Karina added.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Come on. Let's go find Agent Bae," Karina said as she grabbed hand.

"Okay," I took a deep breath and we went on our way.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Will Agent Kang kill Mr. Jung?