LOVE

Bae Y/N POV

I could feel it....

The little life I had left... from a single stab by the person I love most.

"Get her in the room!" I muffly heard someone say before I completely lost consciousness.

When I came to it, I was back in Mr. Jung's surgery room.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice asked me.

"Dammit, back here again," I thought to myself as I got up from the surgical bed.

"Woah, take it easy!" I saw a blurry figure say in front of me.

I focused my bionic eye to identify who was in front of me.

It was Haerin.

"I'm sorry I stabbed you," Haerin lowly said as she caressed my cyborg hand.

"It's alright," I whispered feeling a bit embarrassed.

I didn't want Haerin to see me like this.... all robotized...

"How could he do this to you? His own child," she whispered back as she cupped my face and inspected my eye.

"Guys, I think his waking up!" Someone suddenly said from behind us.

I quickly grabbed the gun attached to my robotic foot and pointed it at the owner of the voice.

To my surprise, It was Karina-ssi.

She was standing behind Mr. Jung.

It looked like the girls had managed to tie him up and had him on his knees.

"Huh?" Mr. Jung groaned.

I lowered my gun and took a deep breath.

I wanted to know why he was doing all of this. Why was he being so murder hungry.

"Why did you do it?" Haerin suddenly asked him.

Mr. Jung began to chuckle.

"What's your mission?" He smugly asked.

I grinding my teeth in anger.

"That doesn't work anymore. Specially when Haerin is right in front of me to stop me!" I angrily answered him.

"I took out her chip. The fresh stitches had broken during our fight, so I fished it out before you managed to hurt her any longer," Haerin interjected.

"Mr. Jung, why did you do this?" Karina-ssi suddenly asked as she walked up in front of him.

"Don't you care about your agents? None of us want to be robots," Karina spoke with sincerity.

"I do care about you all," Mr. Jung coldly responded.

"Then why did you do it?" Karina asked again.

Mr. Jung didn't answer.

"Why?!" Haerin suddenly yelled.

"FOR REVENGE!!" Mr. Jung yelled back.

"I created the first batch of cyborgs and programmed them to kill Haerin," Mr. Jung began to explain.

"Haerin? Why Haerin?" I asked in confusion.

"BECAUSE SHE KILLED MY WIFE!!!" He yelled back.

"THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!" I screamed back in anger.

"After learning that you had fallen in love with her, I figured it be easier to get rid of her that way. To rip you away from her and get you to kill her out of revenge for your mother," Mr. Jung continued to explain.

"When I realized that you loved her too much to actually do what I needed you to.... then I started to make improvements in your body... and your emotions," He kept on going.

"It pained me to turn you into what you are now.... but I figured that if you couldn't kill her.... then I could kill what she knows of you," He suddenly dropped his head in embarrassment.

"You used me as a revenge machine?" I asked in anger.

"I swear it hurt me more than it hurt you," Mr. Jung said with a cracked voice.

The words from his mouth were making my rage programming start to spike to extreme levels.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, warranted death to an innocent child that made a mistake.

I gripped my gun as hard as I could, trying to prevent myself from just shooting him right then and there.

Haerin suddenly snatched the gun from my hand and marched up to pistol whip Mr. Jung at full force.... making his lips and nose bleed.

"Damn!" I thought to myself.

"Tell me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now!?" Haerin suddenly aimed the gun straight at Mr. Jung's head.

Mr. Jung just chuckled and looked up straight into Haerin's eyes. He then turned to look at me.

"At least if I die.... I'll be with her," Mr. Jung dropped his head.

"Did you ever love me?" I asked.

I was curious.

If he was so damn ashamed of what he did to me or if he loved mom as much he said he did, then why would he do this to me.

"I did, but love makes people weak," He whispered.

"Love made me stronger than your machinery ever did," I answered in anger.

"If it wasn't for my love for Haerin. I would be dead right now," I added as I looked down at my robotic body.

"The only reason I was able to keep going each day.... Even after everything you did.... was because of her," I stepped up to look him in the eyes.

"If you're gonna do something, then do it. There's no need to keep wasting time chitchatting," He coldly replied with a death glare.

"No, I need answers. Only you knows the full truth and I need to know everything," I angrily gripped at his jaw.

Suddenly, an alarm started going off.

"They must have figure that I'm missing," Mr. Jung chuckled.

"GRAB HIM!" I told the girls as I ran outside the room to look for an escape route.

As I cleared each hall, I suddenly came to a stop.

"Going somewhere?" Elite Agent Lee asked

"Shit!" I whispered to myself.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Rate this story out of 10.... >\\\<