SUICIDE

Kang Haerin POV

I wrestled on the ground with one of the cyborgs but he was too strong for me. Suddenly, a bullet came flying out of his frontal lobe and he dropped dead on me.

"Fucking robot," I heard Y/n exhale as she helped me off the floor.

"We need to get out of here before they find us again," I said to Y/n while dusting myself off.

"Too late!" Irene-ssi suddenly exclaimed.

Y/n-ssi and I turned to look at her for answers but she seemed entranced by something. We turned our direction to where Irene was staring at and found ourselves in shock as well.

A flood of agents were making their way by foot throughout the bridge.

It almost looked like a scene from a zombie apocalypse movie.

Cars were honking uncontrollably as piles of bodies rushed towards us.

"I was hoping that blocking the bridge would buy us some time... but I was wrong," Irene-ssi suddenly whispered.

"Run!" Y/n yelled.

We all grabbed our things then started to run to the end of the bridge but it was no use.

A cyborg had managed to tackle Y/n down.

"Find flesh, find flesh!" I kept hearing Y/n whisper as she struggled to shoot bullets through the borg.

*BOOOMMM*

My ear began to ring.

Irene had shot the cyborg with her gun almost up to my ear.

The sudden noise made me lose my senses for a second but I had no time to recover. Agents began to pile up on each one of us.

Y/n was practically engulfed by agents and borgs.

"AAARRRGHHHH!!" I heard Y/n-ah yell through a pile of bodies. Followed by gunshots.

As worried as I was. As much as I wanted to run to her aid.... there was nothing I could do. I too had been engulfed by agents.

Pinned down to the floor as each one of them tried to place handcuffs on my wrists.

Whoever's cuff ended up on my wrist would get the rewards.

All of a sudden, there was less pressure on me. Bodies were just dropping to the floor left and right of me.

I then found myself getting picked up off the floor.

A bloody Y/n had come to my rescue. As always.

"You two need to run. Go!" Y/n exclaimed as she pecked my lips.

"No!" I responded in frustration.

"Unnie!" Y/n then yelled at Irene. Joohyun-ssi nodded at her and then began to drag me with her.

"No, we can't just leave her here!!" I yelled as I tried to run back to Y/n.

"This isn't what she wants. We need to get out of here!" Irene yelled as she wrapped her arms around me and dragged me with her.