PENTHOUSE

Bae Y/N POV

When the elevator finally reach my penthouse, I found myself staring at two drunken Japanese girls.

"I totally forgot they were here," I whispered to myself.

Haerin lifted her head up from my shoulder looking confused.

"I'm sorry, babe. I completely forgot I had guests," I whispered to her.

Haerin-ssi just gave me a blank stare then shrugged.

"I cams here unannounced. So, it's okay!" She replied.

We interlocked our fingers and waked out of the elevator to be greater with 2 slightly too loud, slightly drunk girls.

"Y/N-CHAANN!!" The girls yelled and Haerin took a step back to hide behind me.

"Girls, this is my girlfriend Kang Haerin. Haerin, this is Cocona and Chisa. They're Nakyoung's friends and acquaintances of my sister," I introduced them to each other.

 They're Nakyoung's friends and acquaintances of my sister," I introduced them to each other

Haerin looked at me in shock before bowing at the girls.

Cocona and Chisa immediately hugged Haerin. I quickly pulled them away from her, saying "Okay stop. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like that!"

"Y/N-CHAANNN, YOU'RE NO FUN!" Cocona complained.

"It's alright," Haerin said with a cute giggle.

"Anyway, I'm sorry about this. If it wasn't for my sister they wouldn't be here. I don't do favors for Nakyoung's friends" I explained to Haerin ans she gave me the same shocked looked as before.

"You have a sister?" She asked.

"Well, half sister... but yes" I answered with an awkward laugh.

"Irene unnie is soooo nice!!" Chisa exclaimed out of nowhere.

I covered my ears and pushed her face away from me making Haerin giggle.

"My sister is a famous idol. She's Irene from Red Velvet.... I don't know if you know of her... but she was also trained as an agent when we were small but she decided to become an idol instead because of her fear of heights," I explained to her as I poured myself a glass of whiskey.

"Aaahh, yeah I've heard of her!" Haerin exclaimed.

"Anyway, how about a tour?" I asked trying to change the subject and extending my hand for her to grab.

"Yes!" Haerin responded with a wide smile ad she grabbed my hand.

Kang Haerin POV

Y/n-ssi was giving me a tour of their huge penthouse house.

I won't lie a felt a bit odd at first when I saw the girls, but once y/n explained I felt a bit better.