SONSAENGNIM

Kang Haerin POV:

I returned back home to Seoul after having completed my mission in Portugal.

"Okay, today we'll be working with the consonant rieul, written as ㄹ," I told the class.

I put my kids to do their coloring and tracing assignment, walking around the class to see if any of them needed my assistance.

Once everyone seemed to be doing fine on their own, I walked over to the big window in the class to close it a bit as it had started rain

As I was closing the window, I noticed a person just standing there.... watching me. A big umbrella was covering their face so I watched attentively making sure they weren't here to hurt me or my kids.

Finally, the person pulled up the umbrella and I got annoyed once I noticed who it was.

It's that nutjob.... being a creep.

I walked out of the classroom annoyed and signaled her to come in

She approached me and said, "Hi Sosaengnim!"

"What are you doing here, Y/n-ssi?" I asked her coldly.

"Umm, I brought you a 'thank you' gift for helping me with my mission back in Porto," She answered me handing me something.

It was a nicely engraved knife

"Last time, you said if I wanted to gift you something for it to be a knife or something you can shoot me with... and you really seem to like knifes so I got you a knife this time," She answered me sounding a little nervous and avoiding eye contact.

"What's her deal?" I thought to myself.

"You couldn't have waited for school to end?" I asked her crossing my arms.

"I was waiting for school to end but someone seemed to be a little eager to see me," Y/n-ssi replied with a smirk making me a little flustered.

"Ugh, come on in. It's cold outside!" I said annoyed because of confused she makes me.

"And never. Bring a weapon to school again or I will kill you," I threaten whispering it in her ear.

Bae Y/N POV:

I had gone over to thank Kang Haerin-ssi once again.

I was in a bit of rush since I had to fly back out but she managed to spot me and ask me to go into her classroom.

During my research on her, I had learned she's a kindergarten teacher. Which actually suits her quite well.

"Class this is Ms. Bae, she will be joining our class for the rest of the day. Can you all Welcome Ms. Bae to the Froggy class?" Haerin-ssi told her class.

"Hi, Ms. Bae!" Her class said in unison.

Haerin-ssi then walked throughout the class as I followed, watching the kids draw and trace their rieuls.

"She looks so cute like this," I thought to myself as I watch her help a student.

One of the students then tugged on my jacket and said, "Miss, how do you know sosaengnim?"

"We play games together," I responded.

Haerin-ssi playfully rolled her eyes at me and shook her head.

"What kind of games?" The kid asked.

"Ummm, karate" I responded.

"Oh karate?" I know karate," The kid responded.

"Oh nice!" I responded trying to lower down to his level.

"Yeah! It's like this!" The kid responded as he kicked me in the shin really hard.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I said trying to bite in a scream.

"Jin! That's not nice!" Kang Haerin-ssi scolded him then shushed him away.

I rubbed my pained shin, looking at Haerin-ssi as if she was the worst teacher ever but she just giggled and said..

"Usually I don't like him, but he's my favorite for that!"

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Would Haerin make a good kindergarten teacher? I think, yes :3