IN TROUBLE

Bae Y/N POV

Haerin-ssi and I got picked up at the Paris Airport by our company's private jet.

In no time, we were in the London Headquarters getting yelled at by my boss.

"I can't believe you almost destroyed Paris!!" He scolded us.

"Are you two so reckless when you're together that you don't care about the damn mess you make!!" He continued to yell.

His spit was going everywhere.

"In our defense that was our targets doing.... they used bombs as a way to distract the public from their heist," I answered him.

"You were both seen at each site of the bombings!" He continued to yell not even listening to me.

"She's right. The bombs had nothing to do with us...," Haerin-ssi spoke up.

"What about this picture?!" My boss asked seriously as he showed us a picture of me throwing the bomb as the Torre Eiffel park on the monitor.

"You temporarily broke the Eiffel Tower!" He screamed slamming his hand on his desk.

"Okay, yeah that was my mistake but those weren't our bombs. You explicitly told us no weapons," I told him.

"That's true. She was very obident about that for once," Haerin interjected.

"Sir, ISIS is getting blamed for the Paris attack and the murder of the French President's son!" His assistant suddenly burst in screaming.

My boss then let out a sigh of relief.

"You two got lucky. This could have gone very very wrong," He said to us.

"Like I said, destroying Paris wasn't necessarily our doing!" I told him sternly.

"You shut your mouth Bae!" He yelled at me.

"I've had it up to here with you! You're so close to becoming a rogue agent that you've become a liability. I don't want you dragging Ms. Kang down with you!" He yelled smacking me across the face.

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"That was uncalled for. Don't take your anger out on me. I am not a fucking rag doll for you to toss around when you're stressed or frustrated," I told him with a death stare.

He sighed yet again and sat down.

It was quiet for a minute until he threw a folder in front of us.

Since you're both already here. You have a mission.

"A joint mission?" I asked him.

"Let's just say whoever catches the target first gets to keep their job," He answered me.

"The target is a domenatrix. She's from Russia but is now here based in London. She has murder over twelve of her lovers including a Chinese politician," He brief us.

"All I have to say is..... don't fall for her. Now, get to it!" He said coldly.

Haerin-ssi and I walked out of his office then bowed at each other before leaving the building.

Kang Haerin POV

Mr. Jung had scolded us pretty badly. Mostly at Y/n-ssi.

It made my blood boil when he slapped her for absolutely no reason but y/n-ssi handled herself pretty well.

When we left the London Headquarters, I headed to a near by hotel. I did my research on the target and made a strategy.

"I wonder were y/n-ssi went off to...," I asked myself.

I caught myself thinking about her yet again.

I had been thinking about her nonstop since I pushed her off the building.

I could have killed her.....

But that wasn't what scared me the most.

What scared me the most was the feeling I felt when I saw her falling.

Y/n-ssi had previously told me about how she doesn't like company.... because you could eventually put them in danger.

I knew what she meant by that but I had never been that terrified by that feel until now.

"God, why did I have to find out how much I actually care about you this way!" I whined out loud to myself.

I took a nap for as long as I could.

Before I knew it, the sun was up again.

I went down to the nearest coffee shop, needing coffee from how exhausted I was from the last few days.

On my way there I accidentally bumped until a really cute girl.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I told her as I spilled her coffee all over her.

"No worries it's okay, just buy me another one!" She responded with a cute smile.

She was gorgeous. Extremely gorgeous.

"Mhm, okay" I answered her and we headed back to coffee shop she had just come from.

She was being really flirty and touchy, it was making me blush.

"Would you like to come over to my place?" She suddenly asked.

I nodded not knowing what the hell I was doing.... but she was extremely gorgeous how could I say no.

We got to her apartment and she handed me some tea.

"I need to freshen up, I'll be right back!" She said then left for a bit.

When she returned.... I realized who she was.

It's me and y/n-ssi' target

"I'm so glad I didn't sip that tea," I thought to myself.

I then got up to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer.

"Kissing her feels so weird!" I thought to myself.

Y/n-ssi then popped into my head and I deepened the kiss, wishing it was her.

"I'm sorry I need to go," I whispered against her lips.

"Do you have a boyfriend or something?" She asked.

I shook my head no.

"A girlfriend?" She then asked.

I chuckled at her question and answered, "No."

"I just have something to do, how about we meet later tonight?" I asked her knowing I need to keep her close.

"I'd love that!" She answered with a cute smile.

"Let me walk you out!" She said grabbing my hand.

She walked me all the way over to the street and the kissed me before heading back inside.

-

-

-

-

-