JEALOUS

Kang Haerin POV

"I'M HALF SYNTHETIC!" Y/n yelled in frustration.

I had asked Y/n a question that triggered her rage sensors... "does it make you feel less human?"

Y/n herself knew that it was a sensor issue... but she couldn't help it. It had been programmed into her.

We had been fighting all morning in Y/n's bedroom.

Y/n was really sensitive and insecure at the moments, so I had to be as careful as possible with her emotions.

"Okay, you clearly don't feel well right now. So, how about we get you some breakfast? Do you think breakfast would help?" I asked a bit wary.

Y/n took a deep breath and let it out.

"Okay," she sighed out.

"Here, put on your favorite hoodie. I kept it safe for you," I shy suggested.... handing Y/n the devil hoodie had stolen from her.

The very same hoodie I had met her in.

Y/n put on the hoodie a bit reluctantly, but instantly calmed down once it was on.

I stepped up slowly to gently put her hood up and decided to tease her, "Guess the devil is on my side."

"ARRRGGH, Disgusting!" Y/n cringed.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey, that was your cheesy line!" I defended myself.

"I know. Come on, let's eat!" Y/n chuckled, before grabbing my hand and leading me to the kitchen.

"Morning," Agent Chan greeted with a yawn.

"Good morning. Where's father?" Y/n asked him in return.

"Father?" He questioned.

Chan-ssi turned to look at me a bit confused and I answered him, "It's in her programming."

I could see Y/n raising an eyebrow at him from the corner of my eye.

"Why are you so confused anyway? You heard me call him that all the time during training," Y/n began to sass him.

I rolled my eyes and I began to make some pancakes while Y/n and her apparent brother just bickered in the background.

"Guess they really are related," I thought to myself.

Soon enough, others of the SKZ Unit started to roam about Y/n's house.

Apparently, the guys had locked down Mr. Jung in the downstairs wine cellar. Even though they had him trapped, they at least weren't as horrible to Mr. Jung as he had been to us.

The boys and Nakyoung-ssi had given Mr. Jung an inflatable mattress and several blankets. Of course, he was still hand cuffed and tied up.... but it was better than even he probably expected.

All the 8 boys rotated in shifts of 4 to guard Mr. Jung, which made me feel better than just letting him be able to roam around the house like the rest of us.

"Morning," Nakyoung-ssi groaned as she walked out of her bedroom.

"Morning,".... "Urgh"....."Good morning!"....

Everyone started to greet her as she took out a gallon of milk and some strawberries from the fridge.

"You know. I never thought I'd say this, but you look hotter as an android!" Nakyoung suddenly exclaimed.

"Cyborg," Y/n corrected her in a flirty tone.

I bit the inside on my cheek as I served Y/n some pancakes.

"Thank you, Hae-" I raised an eyebrow at Y/n to let her know to not even dare call me "Haerin-ssi" right now.

It was one of the topics we had been fighting about since we woke up.

"Jagiya," Y/n corrected herself.

"Seriously, that eye makes you look really sexy!" Nakyoung kept at it.

I turned to glare at her, but she just smiled at me without a damn clue.

"Uh, you got a little Nutella on you-"

Nakyoung was about to help Y/n wipe her face when I suddenly pulled Y/n's chin to face me.

I wiped a bit of Nutella off the corner of Y/n's lips with my thumb, then sucked it off.

I could clearly see Y/n blush and give me a shy smile.

"Uh! Strawberries!" Y/n ended up noticing that Nakyoung was eating strawberries.

"Yeah, you want some?" Nakyoung smugly asked.

"Yeah," Y/n answered.

I bit the inside of my cheek harder once I saw Nakyoung's intentions.

I bitterly placed my hand in front of Nakyoung's to prevent her from serving Y/n. "Pass me one," I requested, extending my hand out.

Nakyoung seemed to hesitated for a bit, but ended up handing me a fresh strawberry anyway.

I gave Nakyoung one last warning look, before turning to Y/n her strawberry.

"AAHHH!!" Y/n cutely opened her mouth once I turned to face her.

I felt myself start to blush and smile uncontrollably.

I teased Y/n with the strawberry a little, putting it up to her mouth then taking it back, before finally letting her eat it.

"Yummmm!!" Y/n hummed as she eat her strawberry.

"I should go check on father," Y/n suddenly got up from her seat.

"I mean, Mr. Jung.....," Y/n sassed Chan-ssi.

Agent Chan chuckled and answered, "That's more like it!"

"Uh, I'm coming too!" Nakyoung jolted off her seat as Y/n started to walk away.

Agent Chan turned to look at me with a smirk and I just gave him a blank stare.

"Jealous much?" He teased me in English.

I rolled my eyes at him before deciding to follow the girls down to the cellar.

"We can't do that!"

"Bang wouldn't allow that!"

"Mr. Jung!"

There was a bit of chaos going down in the cellar as everyone seemed to start talking about what to do with Mr. Jung.

"Alright!" Agent Chan came up from behind me to try to get everyone's attention.

Unfortunately, everyone was too busy bickering to pay attention.

"So, is it like easy to use?" I heard Nakyoung asked Y/n.

Y/n just shrugged.

"Hello?!" Chan tried to get everyone's attention again.

"Can I touch it?" Nakyoung asked Y/n.

"Did she not get the hint?" I thought to myself as my blood began to boil.

Y/n nodded at her, but just before Nakyoung could touch Y/n's hand.....

I pulled out Chan's pistol from his harness

and shot it...

*BOOMM*

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: *Pew Pew*
૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎

Mischief | Haerin x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें