MISCHIEVOUS

Kang Haerin POV:

Mingyu oppa's ball went on and that nutjob had dissappear.

Ever since the Halloween party, I had kept a close eye on her. Since she was nowhere in sight, I decided to look for her.

I couldn't find her in any of the normal places you'd find someone at a party. She wasn't at the bar or the restroom or even the kitchen....

"Where could she have gone?" I thought to myself when I suddenly saw a gun silhouette coming from a door's window.

I slowly and sneakily opened the door. It was a random girl crouching down on the floor, holding a gun with that nutjob pointing a gun at her.

"Who is she?" I whispered to myself.

Bae Y/n-ssi turned to look at me and the other girl seemed to get the upper hand as y/n-ssi seemed to answer the question I had whispered to myself, "Let's just say she's an ex."

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you're a mischievous," I smirked at her crossing my arms

"If I was a different kind of girl, I'd definitely be jealous because you're here flirting with another girl," I said raising my eyebrow at her as I sneakily reached for the knife strapped to my thigh.

"Are you two done?" The random girl spoke up.

We both turned to look at her and almost unison responded, "Do you mind!"

Just as I sensed the girl was about to pull the trigger, I threw my knife at her.... landing on her left shoulder.

Y/n-ssi suddenly grabbed my wrist and we took off running, until y/n-ssi decided to stop.

She turned back and approached the girl with the knife sticking out her shoulder. "What is that nutjob doing?" I thought to myself.

Bae Y/n-ssi then janked my knife out of her shoulder and headed it to me saying, "I believe this is yours."

I snickered at her psycho behavior. Not knowing if I liked her or not.

Y/n-ssi then interlocked our fingers together and we left the ball.

For the rest of the night, me and y/n-ssi roamed around the Seoul night markets. Eating and chatting about random things other than work, never really getting too personal.

I didn't return home until the morning.

I kicked off my heals and took off my uncomfortable dress. I put on an oversized button up and headed to the kitchen to make myself coffee.

Suddenly, I got a text from an anonymous number.

Unknown

Left you a "thank you for saving my ass" gift on your bed.

Kang Haerin

How did you get this number?

I texted back being almost certain I knew who is was.

Nutjob

Please.
You're not the only one
That did their research the night
Of the Halloween party.

A smirked creeped on to my face as I read her text message, then I headed to my bedroom to see this 'gift' she was talking about.

"Did she sneak in here when I was in the kitchen?" I asked myself knowing these weren't here when I arrived just now.

Kang Haerin

Next time you get me something
Make sure it's a knife or something
I can shoot you with

I'm not much for girly things.

Nutjob

So, there'll be a next time?
Can't wait to see you then.

I unconsciously bit my lip as I read her text then playfully rolled my eyes, throwing my phone on the bed.

I took the heals in admired them for a bit before deciding to try them on.

-

-

-

-

-

Author Note: Getting back into this one cus I watched a Tom cruise movie the other day xD