BONUS #3 || A Date to Remember

A/N: 32k! I cannot believe how much love this story has received. In less than two months, this story went from having 11k to 32k views. I am honestly astonished and so, so grateful for this. Thank you to all my lovelies who have supported this book. If you guys follow me on Instagram, you guys should have seen my post from a few weeks ago. I will be posting three final bonus chapters before officially concluding this novel. And...here is one of them! Many of you fell in love with Myung during this journey and I am happy to say he has found his own love. In this bonus chapter, we will see how he embarks on a very memorable date. Hope you enjoy!
—————————————♥️—————————————

I have only had two dates in my entire life. Two horrible and utterly embarrassing dates.

The first one happened when I was just fourteen.

I was a freshman in high school with a very high IQ. I could hack into any computer, any security system, anything that involved computer science and tech.

Cybercrime was my life and every student at my school knew about my techie superpowers. Including Lee Ju-Won.

She was the most popular girl at S.I.S (Seoul International School).

I guess I should have known that the only reason the hot high-school junior would ask me out was so I could change her failing grades in exchange for a mediocre blowjob. I shuddered as I reminisced the embarrassment of the next school day when I publicly declared my love for her only to receive amused snickers from her friends and half-felt apology from her.

My second date happened when I was much older and more mature.

I was eighteen by that time and on the summer of a lifetime. That was when I met Paola Blanco. She was very reserved, shy, and a little. . .weird.

Again, I guess I should have seen the signs.

Like the fact that she went to an all-girls school in London. Or, that her father had left when she just ten scarring her with unresolved daddy-issues.

If only my EQ had been just as good as my IQ, I wouldn't have had to watch Paola throwing a full-on tantrum in the lobby of the movie theater that night. And when I say full-one tantrum, I mean FULL-ON TANTRUM. Her body splattered on the floor with her mascara running down her cheeks; legs and arms flailing around frantically as she spat the most exotic cuss words at me.

My dating life had not been the greatest, but I held high hopes for my third date.

No school humiliation or crazy girls with attachment issues. It would be perfect—Correction, it was meant to be perfect.

"Myung watch out!"

I ducked behind the counter as the shots continued. Jae scooted closer to me holding her gun in between her palms

"You know, when you asked me out on a date I did not imagine it would end up like this. Give me a heads up next time, no?" Her lips were curved into a teasing smile.

What a beautiful smile? I thought.

"Sir, we are outnumbered." The voice of the head Capo pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Fucking Russians," I mumbled under my breathe as I stood up and began shooting again.

Two of the men were hit but there were still ten standing. Only three men remained uninjured on my team.

"I have an idea," Jae said as she tucked in my blazer. I crouched back down using the counter as our shield. "Trust me on this, okay?"

My eyebrows knitted together in a confused manner.