SYPNOSIS EXTENDED

His eyes narrowed at me, looking me up from head to toe in a slow almost seductive manner. I tried my best not to shudder from the intensity in his glassy blue orbs. I watched as he slowly licked his lips, curving them into a sly smile.

"Mr Villanueva," I gasped as his hands slithered to my thigh. His skin was warm next to mine. I held onto the moan at the back of my throat.

"I thought we agreed on what you would call me," his rich voice sent shivers down my back.

"I—" my sentence turned into a low moan as he slowly moved his hand further up.

"What is my name?"

"Dante."

***

Dante Villanueva was the infamous Italian mafia King. Everyone in the criminal world feared him. He was ruthless and unmerciful. Despite his cold exterior, many women sought to catch his eye. But Dante was no longer a man who believed in love. To him love was an endless abyss of lies, heartache, and insanity. It was not worth it to lose oneself completely for someone, at least that was what he thought until she came along.

Stephanie Astoria was one of the many rich sweethearts in Hollywood. People around her believed her life to be perfect. After all, she was the only child to Mark Astoria, one of the most influential men in all of Los Angeles. However, no one knew of the suffering she went through behind closed doors. All she wanted was to be free from her father's grasp and start a life of her own. That was when she met him.

With the world caving in on both of them, will they make it out alive and find comfort in each other? Or will they be left even more broken in the end?