BONUS #1 || How It Was Meant to Start

A/N: SO...this is the first bonus chapter. I debated whether to release the original prologue of the story or not, but in the end I decided, Ehh, what the heck? Let's do it. Unlike the prologue I ended up using, this one took a much more humorous take. Hope you enjoy!
—————————————♥️—————————————

DANTE'S POV

Loneliness was never something I feared. I always knew I would have my sisters by my side despite our turmoils, but even they had left. I could not blame them though. They had their own families to look after now.

I heaved a sigh as I stared at each picture frames around my desk. Each one of the small families in them were smiling brightly and I could not help but feel envious. I wanted what Caterina and Alessandra had now. A loving spouse and a mini me. I could feel the bright blue eyes from the silver frame hidden behind all the rest gazing at me. I slowly reached over and picked it up.

"My dear Bella," I whispered. With a gentle touch, I stroked the clear glass and traced every feature of the woman inside.

       "What the hell are you doing?!"

       I was blinded by the sudden light that filled the room. Myung walked over to me with a confused look on his face.

       "Don't you know how to knock?" I growled as I rubbed my eyes. Little stars appeared and I blinked a few times to adjust by eyesight.

       Myung frowned as his eyes fell to the frame in my hands. He reached over and plucked it out of my hands with no warning.

       "Hey! That's mine!" I tried to take it back but Myung smacked my hands away.

       "It's been three years, Dante. She's happily married and with a kid on the way," Myung reminded as he threw the frame into a nearby drawer. He walked over to the closed curtains behind me and opened them in a swift move. "We are in freaking Hollywood! Instead of sitting here in the dark and feeling sorry for yourself, you should be out there having fun."

       "All the women here know who I am. They don't want fun, they want a ring in their finger and a luxurious lifestyle for the rest of their lives," I retorted.

       "That is because you go to the socialite gatherings to get laid," Myung replied. "Let's go to one of clubs where nobody will know you. You'll be sure to find a good candidate to be your one nightstand there."

       I shook my head as I began typing away on the desktop in front of me.

       "We still haven't found where Lorenzo is staying at," I reminded. "More people will die if we don't stop him."

       "We will catch that idiot cousin of yours," Myung assured. "But tonight let's get out there and get you laid. Trust me, you need it after three years."

       "I hate you," I mumbled, but Myung simply shrugged my threatening glare off.

       "Be ready in twenty minutes," he chirped before leaving the room.

       "Why did I ever hire him?" I groaned.

***

       Myung and I stepped out of the black sports car. I handed the valet boy the car keys along with a one-hundred dollar bill as his tip.

       "T-Thank you sir," he said as he took the money and keys from my hand.

Myung and I walked past the long line and entered with ease. The loud bass echoed through the large building as sweaty bodies danced along to the rhythm.

"Two whiskeys please," Myung asked the bartender. "Looks like we have a full house tonight."

We both looked around the room at many single ladies. They were beautiful, I could not lie about that, but I every time I found myself comparing them to Samantha.

Damn it. Why couldn't I get her out of my mind?

"Excuse me, could I please get a sex on the beach?" I turned to the soft voice. A tall red haired woman stood beside me waiting for the bartender to listen to her. "Excuse me."

I watched as the bartender continued to ignore her calls. He smirked and began to walk away from the girl, completely brushing off her request.

"Hey!" I called out loudly as I slammed my hand on the wooden counter. The bartender immediately turned to me with a petrified expression.

"Y-Yes, sir?"

I nodded to the woman next to me. "The lady asked for a drink."

"Oh, yeah. I'll get it for you right away ma'am," the bartender quickly mixed the liquids together to create the drink that the girl had asked for.

"Thanks," the girl was about to hand the bartender the money for her drink, but I stopped her.

"Put it on my tab," I told the bartender.

"Uh-h-h, thank you," the girl said as she gave me a grateful smile. I smiled back, but let my eyes wonder down her body.

"Go for it," Myung whispered as he shoved me toward the girl and walked away. I glared at him, but he only laughed.

"There's no need to thank me," I assured.

"Of course there is. If it weren't for you, that asshole wouldn't have served me," she replied. "Let me at least pay half of the drink."

She handed me the twenty dollar bill but I shook my head. The girl puckered her lips into a cute pout and I found myself smiling.

"You can repay me with a dance. Of course, if you do not mind," I said.

The redhead tapped her chin thoughtfully before giving me a firm nod. She held her hand out for me to take and without hesitation and I took it. She led us toward the crowded dance floor and hooked her arm over my neck.

"I'm Stephanie by the way," she whispered into my ear. Her soft voice sent shivers down my spine and her innocent smile was not helping.

Holy fuck.

"My name is Dante," I replied trying to sound as calm as I possibly could.

"Nice to meet you Dante," she chirped.

I looked down and stared into her minty green eyes. I allowed my gaze to fall to her plump pink lips that were curved upward.

Why did they have to look so tempting?

"Ahh!" Stephanie gasped as she was shoved forward. I quickly caught her in my arms and tensed up when her hands landed on my chest. "S-Sorry."

"I-It's okay," I stumbled through my words.

My hands were burning up as they held her bare skin. I swallowed the lustful lump at the back of my throat as I tried to control the euphoria building inside. It was to no vain though. I knew that I was going to have my fill of this temptress tonight or die of deprivation.