34 | you stole my husband

"Oh my

       "Oh my..." the rest of my sentence turned into a moan.

       The room was filled with Dante's loud groaning and my screams of pleasure. Dante was on top of me, our bodies full of sweat as the danced together.

       "Stephanie," Dante groaned loudly as he held onto my body tightly. We were both reaching the peak and it felt like bliss.

       I bit my lip as I finally let go of the built up ecstasy. Dante buried his face in the crook of my neck as he too let himself go. A warm liquid ran down the center between my legs. Dante pulled out of me and laid beside me. I cuddled up next to him and he placed a gentle kiss on my neck.

       "Nothing like morning sex." I grinned.

       "You surprise me every time, my Angel." Dante was breathless after our second round this morning. He propped himself up and moved over to my exposed stomach. "I can't wait to have our little Angel in here."

       I smiled down at him.

       Dante was anxious to get me pregnant. I knew he wanted to be a father so bad and I was glad to one day be able to make his wish come true.

       "What would name him or her?" I asked.

       "Angelo if it's a boy. Angela if it's a girl."

       "So creative," I teased.

       Before Dante could respond, his phone began to vibrate loudly against the bedside drawer. He frowned but reached over to pick it up.

       "What?" He answered in an annoyed tone.

       "Sir, we have a tiny problem at the Bella club." I could hear Tomas' muffled voice on the other side.

       "Are calling me tiny? I'll show you tiny!" A female's voice said followed by Tomas' anguished scream and the call ending.

       "What was that?" I asked shocked by the chaotic phone call.

       "Someone I have not seen in a long time," Dante said with an amused smirk.

       He slipped out of the bed and pulled his briefs on. He walked toward the closet and appeared a few seconds later dressed in his usual attire: black dress pants, black button down and a matching black blazer.

       "Would you like me to come with you?"

       Dante shook his head. "You rest up. I won't take long."

       He walked over to me and placed a gentle kiss on my lips before walking out the door.

       I heaved a sigh and stepped out of the bed. I walked over to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I made sure to remove all the sweat and stickiness that Dante had left behind. I let the warm water cascade over my body and relax my muscles.