01 | i fucked up

Moan

         Moan.

        As I walked through the front door, I was surprised to find a trail of rose pedals and discarded clothes. I followed the low sensual music that was coming from my bedroom.

       Moan.

        My trembling hand slowly pushed the slightly opened door. The two people on the bed did not even notice my presence. They were too engrossed their fiery passion.

       "Fuck, I love you so much Daphne," he groaned as he fell on top of her. I clutched my hand to my mouth trying to stop the tears.

       Moan.

       "Baby, I swear it's not what it looks like," he said in a panicked tone. I looked at him in disgust.

       "Really? Because it looked to me that you were fucking your sister's best-friend!" I yelled as I pulled my hand out of his grip. "I hate you!"

       "Baby, please!"

       Moan.

       "Another shot," I ordered as I slammed the small empty glass onto the counter.

       The bartender quickly filled up two more glasses and I drowned both in a matter of seconds. I let the burning feeling replace the ache I felt in my heart. I just wanted to rip the taunting image out of my head, but it was to no vain.

       Moan.

       The moaning in the once silent room grew louder and louder as our kisses grew more demanding. I did not know why I had let myself be seduced by this handsome stranger and taken back to this hotel room. Maybe it was because I wanted the passionate sensation he was giving me to wash away the painful memories? Or maybe, it was just the five shots of tequila that were clouding my reasonable judgement?

"Dio mio (Oh my God)," he groaned as he buried his face into the crook of my neck. His gentle breathing sent shivers down my spine. "You're so beautiful."

In that moment, I knew the reason. I just wanted to feel wanted, if only for one night. The urge to feel something more than worthless overtook any rationality I had left. I allowed myself to bask in this man's fiery passion.

       My hands ran up to the first button on Dante's shirt. Despite my drunken state, I skillfully undid every button and slipped the shirt off. I traced every defined line from his chest to his abdomen. I felt his body tremble under my touch. I smiled proudly knowing I was the source of this reaction.

"Quit teasing me, my Angel," he growled into my ear as he pinned my hand onto the side of his leg.

"What are you going to do about it?" I taunted with a sly smirk. Dante's head shot up and he stared me right in the eye. His blue eyes had turned a shade darker and were filled with a threatening look of lust.