"Ney?" She said. "Mhm" I said looking up at her. "Can we make an agreement anymore to communicate with each other when things like this happen anymore?" She asked. "Of course and again I'm sorry for not doing that" I said. "Stop apologising, everyone makes mistakes" she laughed out. "Both my  sister and Olivia were going to kill me" I laughed and she giggled stroking my cheek. "Does Olivia and my family know" she asked. "Yeah they do, I told Olivia to tell your family" I said. "You most come with me to meet my family" she said. "I would love too linda" I said.

"Hi mum, hi dad" Jessica said talking to her parents. "Hi baby how are you now?" Her mum said. "I'm good just a little sore" I sighed. "Oh darling, I wish I was there to comfort you" her dad said. "I need to visit you when I recover" she said. "Yeah and bring your little boyfriend" her mum said. "Shh mum he is in the room" she said in embarrassment. "Oh my god let us see the famous Neymar ourselves" her dad said making me laugh. I peeked into the frame. "Hi Mrs and Mr Morgan" I smiled. "Hi Neymar" Jessica's mum said. "Hi Neymar, I'm a massive fan" her dad said Jessica covered her face while I laughed. "Okay bye mum, bye dad" she said. "Bye honey love you" her mum said then she hung up.

"Sorry my dads a big football fan" she laughed out. "It's okay, also we are going back to Paris tomorrow night" I said. "I thought you'd recover better with Olivia and all your friends around you" i said. "Yeah I will, I'm sorry our trip was cut short" she said. "It's okay, I was going to go home the day after tomorrow anyways" I shrugged. "I'll call Olivia then we will leave this dump" she chucked.

"Hi Liv" she exclaimed. "Hi Jessica how are you" she asked. "I'm good just a little sore but I can't wait to see you tomorrow" Jessica smiled. "I can't wait to see you either, I've missed you so much" she sighed out. "Awh I missed you too" Jessica said. "Are you and Neymar okay now?" She asked me. "Yeah we are perfect" Jessica said smiling. "Good my favourite couple is back" she smirked and Jessica smiled over at me. "Okay bye girl, I want to get out of here" Jessica  laughed out. "Bye love you" Olivia said and hung up.

"You ready baby?" I asked her and she nodded. I held her as she slid out of the bed and gripped onto her crutches. I put an arm around her waist supporting her as we walked into the waiting room.

My parents and Rafa were all waiting to see Jessica.

Rafa was okay, she could walk without crutches she only had a broken arm, I was really happy she was okay too.

"Oh Jessica we were so worried" my mum said hugging her gently as I held onto her. "Aw I'm okay now" she said hugging me back. "We are really glad your okay Jessica" my dad said hugging her. "Thank you for coming to make sure I was okay" she said smiling at my parents while hugging my dad back, then she wrapped Rafa in a hug gently making sure they wouldn't hurt each other. "I'm so glad your okay" she said hugging Rafa. "I'm so glad your okay I was so worried Jessica" she said.

"Do you remember what happened?" My dad asked. "Uh like the truck didn't really run into us, ur like bumped of us" i said. "Oh thank goodness, it would've been worse if it hit you head on" My mum said as we all nodded in agreement. "Come see us before you leave tomorrow night" my parents said wrapping us both in a hug. "We will" I said. We then both hugged Rafa gently. "Bye mum, bye dad" I said holding Jessica. "Bye Neymar and Jessica" they said. "Bye Rafa" we both said and she waved at us as we got into the car and she got into the car with my parents.

I helped Jessica get into the car and put on her seatbelt for her.

I then got into my side of the and started driving. "How does a McDonald's sound?" I asked her. "Amazing, I'm so hungry" she said. "Then let's get it" I said holding her hand as he kissed my cheek.  .We went into McDonald's drive thru and ordered nuggets and chips each with milkshakes.

After we got our food, we made our way  home to eat it. When we arrived home, I grabbed our food and quickly made my way around to the other side of the car to help Jessica. I held her by the waist while she used the crutches. I helped her up to the steps to my house and went inside.

I helped her to the sofa and we both sat down and watched a series on Netflix while we ate our McDonald's.

After we finished our McDonald's, I looked down and saw Jessica yawned. "Want to go to bed?" I asked her and she nodded. "I'll carry you it's easier" I said and opened my arms for her and lifted her up in bridal style gently. "Am I hurting you?" I asked her and she shook her head.

I placed her on the bed and helped her get ready for bed, I put one of my oversized t-shirts on her and helped her into bed. I then grabbed a makeup wipe and removed her makeup for her, she giggled. "Neymar I only have a broken leg and ankle I can do that myself" she said. "Well I want to make sure you've the perfect recovery" I said kissing the pink cast . "Does it hurt?" I asked her. " A little" she said. "What about your concussion?" I asked her. "No I don't feel it anymore" she said. "I'm just going to get ready for bed I'll be right back" I said laying a soft kiss on her head. I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed.

I spotted a marker in the bathroom and came back with it with a smirk on my face.  "Can I sign please?" I begged holding the marker and he nodded. I decided to write on the bandage on her leg as it was bigger. I wrote "Get well soon beautiful, I love you so much! <3"  "Aww ney"she blushed.

I got into bed as she smiled looking at the cast
"I love you" she said kissing my lips. "I love you too" i said. I snuggled her into my embrace as she laid on my chest. "Night baby" she said kissing me. "Night beautiful" I said kissing her lips.

Authors note

Two chapters in one day ( impressive for me)!!👏🏽
A I don't know if the injuries make sense, I'm not a doctor so idk, plus it doesn't matter it's only a Wattpad story!
Also I never proof read so that explains any spelling/ grammar mistakes!
I love u all, thanks for reading🫶🏽