New start, old mistakes

December 31st 1995
Song: strange by Celeste
Cowboy like me by T Swizzle
The sacking of Trelawny
OOTD:

December 31st 1995Song: strange by Celeste Cowboy like me by T Swizzle The sacking of Trelawny OOTD:

Dark brown hairs, pale blue eyes and long fangs

Astrid had dreamed of the man—werewolf? Beast?—many times before, each sleep resulted in the same few dreams.

At least she no longer saw a dying Arthur, that was finally done with

Fenrir Greyback was a constant visitor in her nightmares, always causing her sheets to be drenched in sweat. She assumed it was the same for Remus—her godfather—how irritatingly history repeated itself with each and every generation.

And Fenrir—Merlin—she wondered how he was still alive, she had felt him to live far too long, wondering how old he was, surely he would not live as long as Dumbledore had thus far.

Astird wiped her hands down on her face, yet another pair of sheets to be changed and washed this week.

Stripping them off her bed, she wondered if it was time to share more lore of her twisted childhood with her friends. Ron knew bits and pieces, whatever story her parents had fed his when she was attacked. They never spoke of it, but he knew of her fear, he saw him appear as her boggart.

Harry and Hermione knew very little—just that he was the same werewolf that attacked Remus and just so happened to be her boggart in favour of Voldemort.

She had been friends with Harry and Hermione for at least five years now and deemed their friendship set in stone enough to share the tale of her 'wicked' scar—as Harry said— and how she truly had gotten it.

Perhaps not now—she thought— picking Forest off the bed and taking him to his own corner in her room where he snuggled into a bundle of blankets

This year she had already burdened them with herself and her in capability to process Cedric's death, Eliana's unfortunate attempts at ending her life and visions that made her seem utterly out of her mind.
...
Astrid pulled on the sweater Molly had knitted her this Christmas and a pair of pyjama pants that's top had shrunk, quietly skipping down to the kitchen.