Scabbers

📍Hogwarts
Song for this chapter: she by dodie
Violent by Carolesdaughte

📍HogwartsSong for this chapter: she by dodieViolent by Carolesdaughte

The train ride back to Hogwarts was quiet

The train ride back to Hogwarts was quiet. Everyone exhausted from their busy weeks—laying against the windows of the compartments and not talking.

Astrid only had one thought on her mind when George Weasley's leg brushed against her own—a smile on his face as she lifted her gaze from the book in hand to look at him.

"Wanna go grab something to eat?" He asked

Astrid closed her book and got up, not taking orders as she already knew what the lot liked. Only going with George in hopes she could spot Malfoy and talk to him quickly before they arrived back at the school.

"Bottle of butterbeer" Astrid gave her order—picking things out for the others as George held a brown bag open for all of them

"Look who it is" Theo smiled big, approaching Astrid with his hands out

"Hi" Astrid greeted him—accepting the hug as she ruffled his hair "how are you?"

"Alright" Theo looked back, Malfoy coming up to them—only he wasn't alone.

Astoria Greengrass had her hands wrapped around his bicep as she leaned into him "yeah" Theo caught Astrid's gaze "they're inseparable—well Astoria is atleast"

"Oh" Astrid faked a smile "are they...together?"

Theo shrugged "seems like it, she likes him loads, who knows how Malfoy feels. I think their just trying to get to know one another right now, no labels"

"Oh" Astrid turned back to the cart, placing a few galleons and knuts into the trolley lady's hand "thanks"

"I'll see you at dinner?" Theo asked

Malfoy watched Astrid carefully, lifting his gaze from the ground to her every few seconds, but not daring to be caught seen staring by her. Many thoughts plagued his mind as he pushed Astoria's hand off him for the tenth time, feeling the annoyance build in his chest by her clinginess.