Cell no 7

October 26th 1995
Song: if the world was ending by JP Saxe
Soon you'll get better by Taylor swift
Goodbye yellow brick road by Elton John
Mad hatter by Melanie Martinez
Michelle by sir Chloe
OOTD:

October 26th 1995Song: if the world was ending by JP Saxe Soon you'll get better by Taylor swift Goodbye yellow brick road by Elton John Mad hatter by Melanie Martinez Michelle by sir Chloe OOTD:

"Oh" I stop short by the kitchen "what're you doing here? Haven't you got work today?" I check my watch and it reads ten in the morning

"I do, but I called in to tell them I couldn't make it for the morning. Thought I should swing by and see how you kids are holding up, get breakfast situated for you two" Edmus explained, a kitchen towel hung over his shoulder, the sleeves of his dress shirt pulled to sit above his elbows

He spent few mornings with us, but always knew at what time each of us would wake, what each of us would want when we did.

I nod my head "well, I was thinking of letting Enzo sleep in today, give me time to relax before he starts bombarding me with questions and all"

Edmus laughed at this and in the moment he sounded so much like Elio it sent shivers down my spine.

When things go down, I often think of how they'd be ten times easier with him around, no matter how angry I am, I constantly need him.

I guess a younger sister will always need her older brother

"Coffee?" He asks

I shake my head "no, no I-I think I'll have some tea"

He smiles and flicks the kettle on for me "feeling alright?"

"Better" I smile at him, shaking the feeling off and instead grabbing a mug from the cupboard and making myself a cup of peppermint tea "wish I brought Ron though, would make me feel some kind of peace"

"You two are close" Edmus states, placing a plate of toast and egg benedict on the counter for me, grabbing his own plate and cup of black coffee too "Ron and you?"

"Very" I smile thinking of him "my brother, Helio, he was best friends with Ron's older brother, Percy, we spent a lot of time at the Burrow, it was impossible to not become bestest of friends"

"Helio" he repeats his name, nodding his head "Your parents, they must be best friends too" Edmus looks over at me as I set a napkin over my lap "seem close from what I've observed"

I shrug "I guess, Molly and Arthur are more mature than my parents in a sense, they never went to Hogwarts together, moms best friend was Lilly but, I guess she makes it work with Molly"

Edmus hums in response and I realize how rude I must sound

"Not in a mean way, it's just, Molly and Arthur are older than my parents, I don't know how to explain it, like you know how parents have their real friends and than they have their parent friends?"