Once a badger...

June 24th 1995
📍Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry
Song:Everybody wants to rule the world by Tears for Fears
And I'd go a thousand miles by Montell Fish
OOTD:

June 24th 1995📍Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry Song:Everybody wants to rule the world by Tears for FearsAnd I'd go a thousand miles by Montell FishOOTD:

The sound of Astrid's alarm woke the girl in a sweet melody, the sound of her once favourite song filling the quiet room

The sound of Astrid's alarm woke the girl in a sweet melody, the sound of her once favourite song filling the quiet room. The other girls mumbled and groaned, too early on a day where they had no classes. "Sorry" Astrid muttered, voice strained as she turned the alarm off for the third time, too tired to get up each time it woke her in a fright, scaring her.

She knew she had to get up eventually, couldn't put this day on pause and certainly couldn't miss it by sleeping in. Everyone was attending the tournament, even those who would choose to skip Quidditch games. No one wanted to miss out on the thrill and excitement of such dangerous games. Astrid thanked Merlin it was the last day today, starting her morning off with a quick prayer. She wasn't always on her A game with praying on time or at all, but she always thanked the lord through out the day no matter what.

The first thing she did was roll to her side and slide open her bottom drawer, she picked three small vials out of the drawer, placing them on top of the surface. She downed one and started for the bathroom, pleased Hermione was still slowly waking up so she had the shower first. She was fast but efficient, having slept in her dirty lake water hair the night before. Once finished she changed her clothes and with her wand waved her hair as if she had slept in braids.

"I'll see you at breakfast, I need to see Cedric" Astrid told Hermione, downing another vial as she shoved three more in her pocket

"See ya" Hermione scratched her head, tiredly walking to the washroom, one of her pyjama pants legs folded above her knee

Astrid skipped down the stairs fast, tucking her wand away, she didn't know why she felt so anxious, or why it felt like time was passing by faster. She kicked herself for not getting up earlier, wondering how long Harry and Cedric must have been up for, how they felt going to bed last night. She hoped they were as happy as she was when they fell asleep, that they felt relaxed after the night they all had together.