Mornin' star

August 25th 1994
Song: Fifteen by Taylor swift (Taylor's version)

August 25th 1994Song: Fifteen by Taylor swift (Taylor's version)

Astrid woke up to her head pounding, her eyes slowly opened, stinging as they adjusted to the light that filled the room

Astrid woke up to her head pounding, her eyes slowly opened, stinging as they adjusted to the light that filled the room. She stared at the ceiling before quickly sitting up in her bed. She wasn't in the room she had fallen asleep in, but her own.

She rubbed her eyes, burning from the dried mascara coating her long lashes. She felt gross and tired, as if she hadn't slept at all, even if she was waking up in the afternoon. Though she loved to get extra sleep in, she hated the icky feeling that came with the in-productivity of the day.

Slowly sliding off her bed, she slumped to the washroom. Deciding she would take a nice hot shower or even bath to make herself feel somewhat better. Her stomach grumbled as she stood under the hot water. A million thoughts raced in her head as she washed her hair, the main one occupying her mind was what she would have for breakfast.

"Morning star" Sirius greeted Astrid as he looked her up and down

"Good morning pad foot" she hugged him, letting out a sigh as he wrapped both arms around her, keeping her up right.

"Tired?"

"Very" Astrid closed her eyes

"I can tell" he kissed the top of her head "Moony's making you some breakfast, considering you woke up late"

Astrid smiled into his chest "I love you guys"

Sirius laughed "pitter patter let's get at er"

"Yes sir" Astrid stretched as she sat at the breakfast table, nervously watching Remus' back as he plated her food. She was hoping he wouldn't remember seeing her eaves dropping last night, but doubted it, he never forgot anything.

Unfortunate trait at times

"Here you are my dear" Remus kissed the top of Astrid's damp hair

Astrid smiled down at the tea and toast he had presented her with, little strawberries in the shapes of stars sat next to his special toast.

"Moony's toast" Astrid grinned

Remus chuckled as he sat next to Sirius and across Astrid, all three drinking their teas and the two men chatting as Astrid ate her breakfast in peace

"Where's dad?" Astrid asked, patting her mouth clean

"He and Lucy are doing some work in the office" Sirius answered

"You're too meet them after breakfast" Remus than added in a serious tone

Astrid glanced up at him, and than looked over at Sirius "I don't want to go anywhere"

The two men didn't say anything, giving each other pitiful looks as they got up and moved to the couches. Leaving Astrid alone to eat breakfast and discuss in private what they expected would happen in a handful of minutes.
...
"BUT DAD" Astrid's voice echoed in the house

"Sweetie we need intel, and the only way we can have that is if you go there and make sure everything is going well" Jasper tried to convince Astrid, looking over a just as upset Lucille for back up

"BUT DAD, CEDRIC AND MY FRIENDS"

"It's only for a year darling, please" Lucille tried

"I'm not leaving Lorenzo" Astrid's voice cracked "it's Cedric's last year, you can't, please"

"I'm sorry my sweet child" Jasper pulled Astrid into a hug "I am so sorry"

"Dad" Astrid cried into his chest "please don't make me"

Jasper looked up at the door as he rubbed his daughters back, Remus and Sirius stood together as they watched the whole scene play out. Remus nodded his head at Jasper, a reassuring smile on his face as Sirius hopelessly smiled before walking over to sit with Lucille.

"You have all day to think" Jasper whispered to Astrid, knowing she had quite literally no say in this decision—neither did he.

"It's okay" Astrid softly said, looking up at her father with watering eyes "I'll do it" she began crying into his chest again

Jasper felt a weight on his chest, he couldn't be relieved with her answer no matter how much he tried. She sniffed as she tried to gain composure, feeling foolish and idiotic for crying over something so stupid.

"Can Moony and Pads stay until I leave than?" She asked in a small and tired voice

"Ofcourse we will" Sirius stood up "can't leave our little girl all alone"

"Come on" Moony held his hand out to Astrid "let's bake some scones and talk about how you're feeling"

"Okay" Astrid smiled up at him, tears dripping down her nose as she held his hand back

"I don't wanna go" her voice was faint as they left the room

"I know"

"Beauxbatons huh" Sirius sat back down

"Now we just have to inform Hermione" Lucille sighed "see another girls heart break"

"I think we should be more worried about Ron" Jasper rubbed his stubble "have you ever seen one without the other?"

"Poor Harry" Sirius added "he only has two friends" a grin on his face

"Shut up" Jasper laughed

"I hope James' spirit makes your expensive face cream break" Lucille added

"Woah" Sirius got up slowly, hands up in defence "let us not get so political"

"My gods Sirius" Lucille threw a decorative pillow at his chest "how in the world are you even real?"

"Am I that beautiful?" He scrunched his nose "gosh you flatter me"

"Get out" she hissed back

"Oof" he drew back as if he had been burned "maybe you should try some of my face cream"

"Oh really?" She raised her eyebrows

"Yeah—you've got a bit of wrinkles just here" he circled around his face with a finger to show the women

"Yeah?" She smiled at him, grabbing for the lamp "yeah!"

"Yeah just a little—AHH" he jumped back as the lamp came crashing towards him, hiding behind the door as running footsteps caught up to them

"What happened?" Asked Remus in a fright

"That crazy lady attacked me" Sirius peeked past the door to look at Lucille "gods you reminded me of my mother and I'm not just talking about the wrinkles this time"

"SIRIUS!" Yelled Lucille and he went running passed Remus and into the kitchen to join Astrid and hope for her protection

"I don't think your mother will keep me here any longer" he told the girl as she stared at him sit cross legged on the kitchen counter

"Be a good dog" she shrugged

**is Moony's toast a fandom creation or was it in a fan fiction, I don't know????"