F A M I L Y F R I E N D S

August 19 1992
Song for this chapter: Hard times by Paramore
📍Diagon Alle

August 19 1992Song for this chapter: Hard times by Paramore📍Diagon Alle

"What did he say" questioned Molly as Harry disappeared

"Should have let Astrid speak" answered Percy

It was Harry's first time using the floo network which made Molly more nervous than she usually was. In an effort to ease both the woman and Harry, Astrid volunteered to accompany him so she could help guide him.

Before Astrid could get her hands on the Floo powder, Harry had gotten a handful and mumbled something—leading the two to ended up in the middle of a shop Astrid failed to recognize.

Skulls decorated the ledges and dust seemed to be rather frequent a guest like the cockroaches running across the dirty floors.

She could barley keep her eyes on one object before another intrigued her further, assortments of weapons, jewels and dolls that had wooden 'cursed' signs above them. Deciding to not tell Harry where she thought they had landed up, not when he was falling over himself—mumbling apologies.

"It's okay Harry" Astrid finally looked down at him, scrunching her nose at the way he was spread on all fours, trying to find his glasses "let's just get out of here"

"Can't find em" he sighed, turning his neck to look at her

Astrid shook her head and slowly lowered herself to the floor, crawling around with the bugs—dead and alive—to try and seek out the round pair of glasses her friend always wore

They spent ten minutes, pulling apart toys and yanking open drawers to try and figure out where the glasses had gone.

Astrid let out a groan as she rested on her knees and looked to Harry "where did you last see them?"

He shrugged "I put them in my pocket so I wouldn't lose them"

Astrid stared at him

"What?"

"Check your pockets" she urged, watching him shove a hand into his corduroy pant's pocket and pull out the glasses a second later

"My goodness" Astrid closed her eyes and shook her head