Ghostbusters

October 31st 1995
Song: heart to heart by Mac DeMarco
Notion by the rare changes
Them changes by thunder cat
You spin me round by dead or alive
Gothic surf a Rama by vampire beach babes
Ghostbusters by Ray Parker JR
OOTN:

October 31st 1995Song: heart to heart by Mac DeMarcoNotion by the rare changes Them changes by thunder catYou spin me round by dead or alive Gothic surf a Rama by vampire beach babes Ghostbusters by Ray Parker JROOTN:

It is Halloween day and Harry Potter has yet to come out of his dorm, yet to speak a single word to his roommate and best friend of four years.

The night before he goes to his room early after the four friends decide Halloween is a stupid holiday and the parties aren't even as exciting as everyone makes them out to seem.

Ron claims that candies make him so ill he can barley sit up right, looking disgusted at the thought of indulging in such a ridiculous day.

"Still there?" Astrid huffed as she fell onto the couch, rushing with Hermione after their morning classes of Ancient ruins and Arithmancy to return to the boys during their short break

"Yep" Ron sighed "I thought of checking on him but he usually gets angry and frustrated when he's sad, so I thought it'd be best to give him space"

"Well" Hermione put her book back into her bag "what're we going to do? We only have a few minutes until our breaks over and we have to go to potions"

"Potions isn't going to make him feel any better either, is it?" Ron pouted his lips "I wish I could, I don't know" he sighed deeply "take all this pain away from him somehow"

"Me too" Hermione frowned

Astrid nodded her head in agreement. The more she thought of Harry, the deeper she sank into the soft pillows of the rust coloured couch. Picking at her nails as they sat in silence, brainstorming what they could possibly do to lighten the mood, to offer their support.

If there was one thing she knew, it was to never leave a grieving person all on their own to drown in their own thoughts.

She stood up immediately, regretting her decision of going to her morning classes after waiting all of breakfast for Harry. She should've never left him on his own, even now, they should be with him, reminding him he wasn't alone.

"I'll go check" she squeezed Ron's shoulder who finally took a seat

She knew Harry was different, he was difficult. He kept all his problems to himself and lashed out whenever someone tried to comfort him or offer help.

She wasn't sure what the wisest thing to do was, regardless, as his friend, she decided she wouldn't leave him. Even if it meant having to camp outside his room to know he was okay, that he was alive.

He deserved to live a life just as exciting as his parents, he deserved to make new friends and have new experiences and enjoy the little things Lilly and James would want him too.

Astrid knocked on the door, her heart thudding from the fear she felt at his anger. "Harry" she spoke normally, keeping her cool, he wouldn't want pity "do you want to stay in there all day?"