Bothered

November 9th 1995
Song:Anxiety by Julia Michaels
Swim by chase Atlantic
Shameless by Camilla cabello
Normal girl by sza
OOTD

November 9th 1995Song:Anxiety by Julia Michaels Swim by chase Atlantic Shameless by Camilla cabello Normal girl by sza OOTD

The morning was grey and cold—like all November mornings. It seemed they had skipped over fall and already entered winter with the snow that covered the ground—daintily falling from the sky and melting onto the pavement.

Astrid stayed in the shower for all of breakfast—letting out sighs at the hot water drizzling over her skin and the steam kissing her cheeks and nose pink.

She spent most of the early morning convincing herself she would enjoy getting out of her shell and catching up with an old friend—she had failed miserably.

She could not quite recall the last time she had gone out on her own—without her three friends and hung out with someone new—if Marcus Belby could be considered new.

Hermione had knocked on her door three times and three times she promised she would join them in a few minutes—staying in longer each time. Perhaps she should have joined them for breakfast—allowing herself to forget her anxious thoughts a little while.

Hermione sat outside on her bed when Astrid re entered their dorm—pulling her jacket over her clothes and placing a hat on her head "how was breakfast?"

The curly haired girl stared hard and long at her—most likely annoyed "I get to start my day with the boys and now I get to spend my afternoon with them too—how lucky"

Astrid laughed "will you still come and sit at a back table in my eye line when I get to the pub with Marcus?"

"Yes" Hermione sighed "if Ron and Harry hurry up in the Quidditch store that is"

Astrid smiled at this—feeling satisfied enough to finally leave their dorm and start making her way to the main doors where she would meet Marcus.

"Why don't we all go together?" Ron asked—looking Marcus over as he walked alongside Astrid and Harry

"I don't mind" Marcus nodded his head "if Astrid would like that"

"Sure" Astrid shrugged—feeling so happy Ron suggested they walk to the village together she could kiss him—this reduced the time she had to spend alone with the boy

She kept Hermione close to her side as they walked—talking back and forth of classes and the people they all disliked. Hermione's hand tightly in Astrid's all the way to the village and through the shops they all decided to go into together.

"This isn't going to well is it?" Hermione whispered to Astrid—the boys running around Zonko's and showing each other products only they found amusing

"This is wonderful" Astrid grinned—shaking Hermione's shoulder "I've only had to speak one word to him"

"Why did you say yes if you didn't want to come out with him?" Hermione leaned against the side of a shelf—her feet crossed over one another as she watched Ron chase Harry with a biting toy