Save harry

August 6th 1995
Song:Burned Out by Dodie
Just the two of us by Grover Washington
Talk to me by Cavetown
Hug all ur friends
Corduroy Dreams by Rex Orange County
Pink in the night by Mitski
📍Privet Drive
OOTD:

August 6th 1995Song:Burned Out by DodieJust the two of us by Grover WashingtonTalk to me by CavetownHug all ur friendsCorduroy Dreams by Rex Orange County Pink in the night by Mitski📍Privet DriveOOTD:

Astrid glanced at Remus briefly, who had come quietly, asking for permission to enter after knocking at her half cracked open bedroom door.

Returning back to packing up a few of her things in a large trunk, she spoke quietly "of course you can"

She listened as he walked in, placing himself close by her, sitting next to her trunk and passing her the few books she had spread out on her bed "what're you packing for?"

Astrid avoided his eyes, already feeling low and conflicted with the rash decision she had made over night "decided I won't be returning to Hogwarts after the summer holidays, packing my school things for Lorenzo to have"

"I see" Remus observed her for a while, not sure what to say "and Jasper's fine with that?"

Astrid gave the man a look to which he nodded his head, ofcourse her parents didn't know.

He thought quick to change the topic, reminding himself what he initially had come in her room to ask her. Satisfied with the approval he had gotten from Lucille before coming up to Astrid's room, knowing that even if Jasper had told him no, she would be over the moon "would you like to accompany us in saving Harry?" He asked

Astrid furrowed her eyebrows at the man, returning to her trunk "I'm sorry?"

"Wanna go save Harry with us?" He asked again, laughing now. It registered how silly he sounded.

"Seriously?" Her eyes widened ten times in size, dropping the book in hand "and who's us?"

Astrid's attention was taken by a woman who had entered her room in search of Remus, her purple hair faded to pink at the ends. She was pretty, a nice smile on her face.

"Hi" she smiled at Astrid "I like your room"

"Tonks" Remus introduced her to Astrid "Andy's daughter"

"Thanks" Astrid was able to say, mouth agape now at the group who came in one by one

A man entered, his hair was the same shade as Harry's, eyes so light they looked like glowing ambers. He stopped at the door, looking at Astrid with a straight face, slowly walking in and taking a seat "hello child" he finally opened his mouth after watching her for a few minutes, holding the same expression many did when they first met her.

"Edmus Sinclair" Remus introduced the man "he's new"

Professor Moody and Shacklebolt entered with a few other people Astrid didn't recognize, all of them looking around at Astrid's personal belongings. The photos of family all around her room accompanied with music posters, her frilly bed and fairy lights all around her ceiling.