81.🌹❤️ & 🐙

:3

Yay! More friendship!

I really do want to expand a bit more onto the Spider-Man au and the 5 different spiderverse versions... Mostly since 3 out of 5 are primarily fucked and the other 2 some less, but still a tiny bit messed up.

Mostly it also covers for the OOC-ness... :v

Anyway! That aside! Today we have another request! Which came from Tumblr! The lovely requested sum family drama/j

No... Actually the request was to put Riddle and Azul into the 'now you are brothers' pit and things escalated from there.

Now... I did explain it on Tumblr... But like... I had a new idea for it... So that's why we are here!

Anyway! Plot: It was a very common thing for parent-teacher days to be full of different scenarios. From the upper class to more modest families, NRC had them all. One family in particular, was a bit known for the way it was structured. And also because the sons are 2 infamous Dormheads.

Yep yep... Heads will roll with this one /hj

Also... I wanted to try out that 5+1 trope things... Like it looks fun. So why not experiment a bit :v

Smol note: Chapter 6 heavy spoilers for this one :v

Now onto the story!

Title: 5 times the first years saw Azul and Riddle acting close and 1 time they actually got an answer

1. After basketball practice

Ace was usually done and over with Floyd's moodswings. The eel merman was simply just a menace. His only alibi was that he was a formidable basketball player, so they couldn't kick him off the team.

Plopping onto the bench, Ace grabbed his waterbottle and chugged all the liquid inside in one go. Jamil already abandoned him to this predator and the ginger now wanted to leave as well. So bad Floyd was not bored of him yet.

"Come on, crabby! Let-"

Click... Click... Click...

They were alone, so the clicking of the heels echoed throughout the gym, grabbing Floyd's attention off Ace, enough for him to slip away. Even more luckier was when Floyd yelled a 'goldfishie' and launched himself at the short redhead that just came into the room. Ace was absolutely ready to pity Riddle. Floyd was incredibly tall and strong. It would be no wonder that a teeny tiny twink couldn't face the upcoming squeeze.

THUD!

Much to Ace's surprise, the ginger watched how Riddle immediately flipped Floyd off, slamming the guy to the floor. "Azul sent me after you... You're late to your shift..." He mused. "But I was just playing with crabby a bit~" "Well because of you, Ace is also late with serving the tea..." "Are you mad? You usually would strangle me by now~" "And what if I am?" the shorter puffed. "Aww... You're no fun today, goldfishie..." "Settle this with Azul, not me..."

Ace watched the exchange with big eyes. He knew his Dormhead was a bit strict, but even so, he didn't think he was that strong to put down Floyd of all people. Seeing how the taller rolled around and got up, Ace surely was really to see the redhead dead on the spot.

Instead Floyd hugged him, draping over Riddle's shoulder like a cloth. "Come on now... Don't whine..." "But I don't wanna~" "Azul said you can't ditch on your job anymore..." "Can't you convince him?" "that is out of my power... You got yourself in this..."

Ace saw how Floyd was dragged towards the lockers by Riddle, his nails digging into the redhead's arms. Ace doubted that was not painful, so when Riddle got out alone, he immediately jumped in front of him. The redhead didn't seem impressed at all. "You were late..." "I know... I know... But your arms? Floyd manhandled those!" Riddle only looked at his arms, humming.