If I Was In Twisted Wonderland

Simply put... I'm a short feral child who is living off memes... You can imagine the chaos I would simply do if I was in there. And I have motives!

First... I'm a girl... A girl at NRC means one girl vs a million boys. Just by first meeting I would be throwing insults here and there.

*first meeting Ace*
Ace: so like... You're a girl...
Me: No... I'm an airplane...

*me with Riddle*
Me: You have anger issues... And you are short... Just like me...
Riddle: so?
Me: Look... We can just start world domination...

*first time meeting Floyd and Jade*
Floyd: Oh~ shrimp-Chan...
Me, who is needing to let back my head to be able to see his chin: Oh~ It's just a pillar...

*meeting Vil and Rook*
Vil: *disgusted noises because I neglected my skin and hair*
Rook: Marvelous! She does nothing to maintain that hair, yet it stays so straight and smooth!
Me: Creeps on heels...

*first time meeting Mallerius*
Mallerius: *pops up*
Me: *dropping everything I've had on me* Oh my Atua! What's up with you boys and popping up out of nowhere!?!

Me: *sees ortho for the first time* I don't know you, you don't know me... But I would literally kill and die for you.

Second... I'm petty... Like... Really petty. And picky on top of that. So if someone wants to get something from me... It would be either a hit or a miss...

*In the kitchen*
Me: I'm not touching the stove...
Trey: But you need to put the cake in there...
Me: put it yourself... That if you don't want me to start a fire or make arson...

*at the ramshackle*
Grim: Fgna! I've almost never see you eat... What do you even eat? How are you still alive?
Me: I'm a picky one... I live off air and water... Bread works too...

Also me at 3am: Fuck those dreams... Time for some chocolate...

*At the scarabia dorm*
Kalim: Let's go in the sun!
Me: *Hisses* sun is bad... Evil...
Kalim: :(
Me: *scribbling aggressively* petition to name Kalim the new sun... *gets almost all NRC to sign it up*

*me with epel, Lilia and Riddle*
Me: Alright... We need a plan for world domination...
Epel: Start with the dumb ones...
Riddle: Let's... Not do something dumb...
Lilia: No... Eflemer's got a point...
Me: Let's just get some guns and make arson...

Chapter 3 spoilers:

Me: So... A contract to free everyone? And if I fail you get ramshackle?
Azul: Yes... It's every detail written in here!
Me: they work all day in here?
Azul: Yes...
Me: they can't riot?
Azul: Yes...
Me: *slams palm on the table* Let's talk about some better business... You let me the fuck in peace with those shady business and I won't bonk you in the head until you become Takoyaki and then feed you to the shrimps in the ocean. I woke up at 4 in the damn morning for those crackheads only to get in here, half dressed properly and probably eating some dirt on the way here.
Azul: But the anemones-
Me: Let them pay... I don't have the mental energy necessary to deal with any of their shit right now...

Third, Since I won't have my phone in there and no memes... That means I must get creative with what I've got.

*me in the desert, drawing in the sand with a stick*
Kalim: Oh! What's this?
Me: a masterpiece...
Jamil: *looks concerned at the Lenny face I drew*

*me any time I see floyd*
Me: *T posing to assert dominance*
Floyd: *T posing back*
Jade: *rethinking life choices*

*also me at ramshackle, just sitting on the floor*
Grim: what are you doing?
Me: I *sob* miss *sob* my memes... *ugly sobbing*
Grim: Not your family?
Me: That too...