46.🌹❤️X🦈😏

*insert dramatic drums sound*

✨I am an idiot✨

Because I didn't do a HP X Twst Crossover up until now... Heck, this is after all an request so someone actually reminded me that I should do a HP x twst...

For those who don't know: HP is short for Harry Potter... A series of famous books, which later became a movie series, which has as a protagonist a boy whose name is exactly the title... He goes to a magical wizard school and together with his friends he goes into funky adventures and fight Voldemort (who people called him 'you-know-who' cuz they were pussies). You might think that it has a lot of similarities with twst... But really it doesn't... Except the whole 'wizard school' theme, dorm sorting, the broom flying, and magical classes such as spells and potions.

Yes... I am into HP... U-U

Anyway! Thank you for the lovely request!

A smol note! In this au, the twst boys were apart of the Harry Potter Univere... This is more like an 'what if' where the boys attend Hogwarts and have similar backgrounds like in cannon (just a bit of tweaking to make it apart of the HP universe)... So look forward for their hints about their pasts :3

And now! Plot: with Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts, the Triwizard tournament was commencing. And after the whole goblet controversy, Harry is faced with a dilemma after his first successful stage. With the golden egg mistery still on board, Harry recieves some help from an unexpected someone, in exchange for an unusual task.

Another full no one pov, because at this point I got used to them and maybe pov shifting will be more rare... U-U

For the HP fans... A smol warning: I read only the books YEARS ago... For the movies I have watched only the 1st one, as for the other I had no time and couldn't bingie watch them... There were at one point on TV but my sister had none of it and stole the remote... U-U so you can correct me, but after all... It's my Au, so of course I would tweak things a bit...

Now onto the spells!

Title: Roses for the headboy of Ravenclaw

"Gah! That egg is so loud!" Ron wailed in his and Harry's room. Opening the golden egg that Harry won at the first triwizard tournament stage was a big mistake. Yet what should they do? The egg is supposed to tell them what the next stage will have in place for them. And the only thing it does is to release an annoying, loud, earcutting sound. Already the Griffindor common room was simply ghosted because of that egg. Retreating to their room didn't really do any better for their roommates and their room neighbors.

Knock knock

"AYO! Open the door! I know you are in there!" A voice said. Ron only gulped as he opened the wooden door, revealing a ginger boy with red eyes and a scoff onto his face.

It was Ace Trappola. A 4th year Griffindor and a Prankster. Ron was often confused with Ace as both had that ginger hair, the same height and the 'hand me down' clothes. Ace's brother was a former Griffindor too, much like most of the Trappola family. The difference was the eyes and the fact that Ace was speaking more freely his mind then Ron. And unlike Ron's British accent, Ace had a very noticeable Spanish accent, as he would mumble to himself in his native tongue often.

"Good... Now would you 2 stop playing with that egg? If not I'll grab it and throw it into the lake! Maybe it'll shut up then!" The ginger mumbled. "But Harry still hasn't figured it out what it means..." "Bud..." Ace mumbled as he rested his arm on Ron's shoulder.

"That thing... Is like a mermaid scream... Ya ever heard a mermaid scream? My uncle heard one and his ears went deaf for a month! That shit will most likely do the same thing with your own ears... Maybe permanently..." Ace pointed accusingly towards the egg in Harry's lap, then to his own ear. Ron only nodded, a bit scared by the said new information.