36.👑X🏹X🍎

Welp... This will be full no one pov and...

Super

Mega

Fucking

Short.

Shorter than the time Crowley actually was responsible. :3

Anyway! As requested by YuishureiAnimelover :3

Also this could be also took as platonic... Or family like... IDK... I had 0 inspiration... So sorry for this...

Anyway! For the ✨plot✨: Vil wants to post a photo of himself, Rook and Epel, yet the younger objects.

A small warning for mentions of pe*op*il*a... (yikes... That word is a no-no for me)

Anyway! Let's get this on board too...

Title:???

No one pov:

"No... I don't want it!"

Vil scrunched up his features into a scowl. "And why would you not? It's just a photo, Epel..." the model mused. "Oui! Just a small photo to commemorate your pass at the final exams..." the hunter mused.

It was not a lot of time since the midterm results were showed. Epel managed to pass it, especially at alchemy, with flying colors. Which meant a lot for Vil and Rook. So in the idea of marking this milestone, the model decided that it was best if they posted on magicam a photo of themselves.

Yet Epel was objecting it insistently.

"Do enlighten me... What would be the motive of not posting the photo in the first place?" Vil asked. The lavender boy only hugged himself a bit.

"Last time... When we went outside for a date... An article popped up saying that you are a pedo... Just because they saw us together... What if the media again sues you for that? And Rook too...?" the boy mumbled, looking down. "I... I just don't want to be seen like this... So frail and delicate... You saw how much of a problem this is!" Epel added.

Rook exhaled. "Monsieur crapapple... How old are you?" "16... Turning 17 this year..." "How old are me and Rook?" Vil asked. "18... Almost 19..." The shorter replied. "what is the difference?" "2 years..." "Is it illegal or unethical?" "no..." Epel mused.

"See... It's alright... If anyone asks... We have evidence that, in fact... It's alright for us to be together... So... Now you understand? It doesn't matter what the world says about this... If it's something we all 3 are down to... And something in between the lines of legal and morally good... Then... What is the wrong in it?"

Epel bit his inside cheek. "Yeah... I guess..." "So... Are we posting the photo?" Epel only nodded. Rook smiled as he kissed the shorter on the forehead.

Vil smiled weakly as he clicked the post button, then closed the phone, setting it on the nightstand. "A-" "No... We aren't going to look at it... Let them talk... We know what is the truth..." The model mused.

Epel smiled weakly. "Memmaw sent me a package today... You want to see it?" "That would be lovely." "Oui!" Rook beamed.

It was enough social media and rumors for today. And Epel was content with it.

~~~~~~~~

I wish I could've written something more long... But as I said... I had 0 inspiration...

It's more like I can't get past this idea of them as a family than a poly... So sorry for that...

Anyway! As I said... From today on... I close my requests... Not permanently or smth... But just until I'll sort everything out and finish my wips... And also add some more chapters to the MMau that I have...

I also need to write some more script for the pttw comic because Ignihyde update deceased me :3

So... Until next time! Buh bye!