62.🌹❤️X🦈😏

:3

So... The new event?

It didn't even release properly and already I'm on the floor... Like the masquerade event hits so close to the Phanthom thieves theme and BOI I'M IN LOVE...

The costumes! The dramatic poses! The masks! The possibilities of dynamics! THE SECRET IDENTITY GIMMICK! Like it won't probably happen but...

Gimme that traditional Phanthom thieves content pls... :'3

I am a sucker for og Phanthom thieves concept... Like dramatic mfs who steal expensive thingies in a grand manner... Maybe that's why p5 stuck so well with me...

And of course... The second I realised that yes, we went up the charts in trending and yes, the event and book 7 are a thing... AND YES THEY LOOK GORGEOUS FOR F'S SAKE...

I have... A new au :'3

Like yes... At this point, the peeps who know what I'm doing on tumbrl and discord probably expect me to return from the grave with the long hyped Bakugan au series and that nostalgia truck... Especially now that the ml au is finished with the main storyline.

BUT GUESS WHAT? THE CLOWNERY IS ON IN FULL SWING!

Yes... I am alternating in between calm little river, drunk aunt in a ditch and 4 year old on a sugar rush... Deal with me pls :'3

And I said... Let's have a traditional phantom thief au... Cuz anyway I would have done that at one point...

And why not with the pair that already was the main pair for the other Phanthom thief au(persona edition)?

Yep... You are probably tired of me and fliddle... I know... I will never get tired of them... Even if I have 2 maleidiazu drafts... Just bear with my dumbness... Ok?

Anyway ploty plot plot: on the Sage Island, the local museum announced the grand opening of a new exposition, with it's center piece being a very sought after crown. But in the morning of the great opening, the museum gets 2 very contradicting notices. Notices that threaten that the Crown will be stolen...

OwO very ominous~

Don't worry... That thing didn't even release when I wrote this... And I will not spoil anything about the cards or something similar... So everything is spoiler free!

Full no one pov!

Anyway! On with the heist!

Title: On to steal thy heart

Cater only hummed as he passed by the chatting students. A lot of them seemed to be worried or even excited as they only debated on one single topic. And Cater didn't know to overhear or look into anything... He already knew what they were talking about.

They were talking about the museum notice. Just this morning, the Sage Island museum received a calling card, which stated that their newest acquisition: a gold crown originating from a great historical era of kings and Queens, will be stolen, right before the opening of the exposition, this very night. The museum immediately hired arrays of police and guards as well as securing every nook and cranny of the said place. Nothing and no one would enter without permission.

"Cater! Cater! Have you heard about the news?!" Kalim asked at their club meeting. "Of course... A calling card was sent to the museum... Right?" the ginger mused. "Fufufu... Actually..." Lilia trailed.

"2 different calling cards were sent thive very morning... It seems like the security increased a lot because apparently 2 different parties plan on stealing the same thing..." The Fae mused. "2... Calling cards?!" Cater gasped. "Yeah... Maybe that's why everyone was so shocked today... Usually it would be only one... Rarely more... And after the same thing on top of that!" Kalim mused. Cater just harshly hot up.