86.💀X🐉X🐙

Yay :3

Big au right here! Like very big! :3

Anyway... I must say that things will be explained as we go on... (basically me winging it and pretending I know what I'm doing :'3)

Anyway! Plot: In a city where superheroes and supervillains were a usual occurrence, Deuce had a few troubles at his 7 years. Troubles that adults would just brush over. But Deuce just knew that maybe the adults won't really understand if he told them his dads are both heroes and villains that fight on the city streets and still didn't figure it out. Could they at least pick him up from school on time please? The other kids are staring wierdly at him.

Yes... It will mainly be seen through Deuce's eyes, because it's more of his point of view over this very ridiculous situation.

So there will be superpowers, tired adults and whatever shenanigans lil Deuce will get in. :3

Now onto the superpowers!

Title:

Monday was hectic. Deuce was bearly in 1st grade and already he didn't like to wake up early and go to school. At least his papa was more gentle with it.

"Wakey Wakey, Deuce... You have school today..." Azul's soft voice echoed as the bluenette creaked a bit his eye, yawning. He felt out of the bed, clearly head rested on the man's shoulder. He rubbed his eyes with a small groan as he wiggled around. Despite the moving, Deuce didn't once feel like he was close to falling. Azul holded him secure with one hand as with the other he was texting on his phone, brows furrowed.

Setting Deuce down at the table in the kitchen, the child was quick to assemble his breakfast consisting of milk and cereals. Digging with his spoon through it, Deuce looked at how his papa was moving around hurried. Something must've went on.

"Papa..." "Hmm?" "Did Dad and father yell at you yesterday?" The bluenette asked, as if it was a trivial thing. Azul only shook his head.

"No, honey... We... Just didn't really see the same on a matter..." He mumbled, clearly a bit distraught. "that's why dad slept on the couch? And you with me?" Azul pressed his lips in a thin line.

"Don't worry, honey... Things like this sometimes happen..." He reassured. "Now go and change if you finished... We have to hurry a bit..." He mused. Deuce looked at his somewhat empty bowl, deeming it finished and got down. Coming a few minutes later with his backpack, all dressed up. Azul just kneeled to his level, arranging his shirt collar. "There... Let's go..." He twirled the house keys on his finger.

Deuce knew that his papa got carsick easy. He didn't really drive a lot, but maybe because his restaurant and Deuce's school were both in reasonable walking distance.

Besides, his papa has a very nasty road rage. And this was a busy city.

BOOM!

A few blocks behind them, an explosion occurred. From what Deuce knew, there was the city museum. He went once there, mostly accompanying his father who had some business with the museum owner. He got a nice lollipop after that, so Deuce wouldn't necessarily say it was not worth it.

But he saw how his papa exhaled, clearly tired. "Come on, sweetie... Let's hurry..." it was a calm response, very on brand for the citizens who were already used to this. Deuce himself was used to it. After all, their home was close to the center of the city, where most of these attacks occur.

It wasn't unheard of superpowers. From magical artefacts to demonic pacts. After all, Sage city was built over the aincent Night Raven coven, a place marked in history as the place where wizards, mages and many more used to meet up. It was a history lesson that everyone in the city knew about it.