The Other Obey Me Crossover That Makes Me Brainrot Hard

Before y'all say anything... Yes... I'm again painting a bigass target on my back and ask to be shot down. :'3

Like initially it was a small thing, but then it evolved into other ideas and I realised: Damn... What if instead of separating it into 3 different aus... I squish them together in one?

So first up, a few notes: this will have A TON of backstory lore and everything... Like au rules, magic rules and everything. It will be very complicated so I will go from start to finish with the story. There will be brackets explaining things or rementioning things that happened prior/offscreen.

Another note: I have on Tumblr a speculation of this possible au. Not premise, but only a small aspect. It is not mandatory to read it, as it's more of a speculation for this one...

And probably the last note: There is no Mc/Yuu. Not for twst, not for om. You know me, I'll accidentally end up giving the yuu/MC a sassy personality and deripve them from any possibility of interpretation by the reader. :3

The doors au yuu is an exception. In there I really struggled to NOT give them too much personality(mostly by giving options and different results) :'3

Anyway! On with this mess!

In here, our adventure starts a year before Ace's first year at NRC. It was his last year of middle school, man had everything he needed. His grades were alright, he had a loving girlfriend, his peers were also in good conditions. He could work a bit on the family situation, but not everything had to be perfect.

Except that he wakes up in hell, along another very confused short redhead. Ofc the 2 panic at first when Lord Diavolo says 'oh you are in hell!'. :'3

But things do get a bit calmer when they get explained why these 2 were here. Ace did get introduced to the redhead as Riddle, a NRC first year, which he did find neat, since his big brother finished NRC.

These 2 get introduced around, as well as Diavolo noting that the magicless human relam was very hard to access, therefore only wizards/witches from there could come into Devildom without being absolutely deformed and probably unalived. So they had only Solomon. :'3

Mammon gets assigned to watch over 2 humans! He isn't happy in the slightest. :D

While Riddle and Ace shared a room, they didn't start on the right foot at all.

Riddle was a worrywart, short tempered and very much focused on school. Ace was more of the 'go with the flow' guy, so he focused more on the fun part of things. These 2 personalities clashed not so nicely and it was very visible. So visible that even the other brothers pointed it out. (which is ironic, really)

But in the end, Levi convinces Ace to help him find Goldie in order to blackmail Mammon. Riddle did voice his concern that they would have to deal with Lucifer's punishment if they try anything against the rules.

Riddle is, ironically, the one who actually finds Mammon's credit card. He was with Beel when he had an accident and hit his head. He asked for Beel to give him an ice pack, which he accidentally gives Riddle the frozen Goldie for his head wound.

And sure Ace and Levi come as well and try to persuade Riddle into helping Levi regain his money. He was again skeptical, but Levi summons the motive of 'promises need to be held' and Mammon was in debt to him with some money.

And so it ends up with Riddle getting a pact with Mammon. Against his will, mind you. He planned to just keep the card or hand it to Lucifer if Mammon refuses to repay his debt, but Ace had to be a lil shit. :'3

Ace also gets a pact from Mammon, because initially Levi had Ace be the one to bear the pact and make Mammon pay up. Now Mammon was the laughing subject of the house of lamentation for not only getting a pact with 1 human, but 2!