6.♠️X♥️

This can't be a ship book without our favorite dumbasses...

And for this... I have also an Au prepared! Be ready for fluff with some sprinkle of angst in the mix!

From the picture atop I got the inspiration...

So to skip forward... We have the plot: the Draconia family was known some years ago for the tragedy in the Valley of thorns. The newborn from that family was kidnapped and the only clues left were the cut off horns. Mallerius was extremely depressed after that. Lilia was also sad, but for the sake of everyone, he handled more well. Everyone thought the baby was dead on the hands of some rebels. But actually... The baby grew up with a loving mother and despite that, a quite delinquent past. What will happen if the boy now meets someone with the same temper as him. Chaos ensures.

But also... Imagine Sebek's reaction... It would be priceless...

And now... On with the story!

Title: sick and cursed Deuce

No one pov:

It was a fateful night of June when the Queen from the valley of thorns has brought up to the world a new life. A small baby boy was born, making everyone delighted.

Lilia was squirming around, not knowing with what to start. The small cries of the baby echoed in the entire castle, making the Fae to run faster from place to place, holding either blankets or baby bottles or toys.

Mallerius, who was known to be calm and collected, now was following everyone that came into his way like a lost duckling. He was happy his baby brother came to the world, but panicked that he was crying... He didn't want his baby brother to cry and didn't know what to do to make him stop.

All the Palace was booming with happiness at the new-born's arrival.

The Queen smiled warmly, caressing her baby's round, chubby cheeks as the new-born stopped crying and slowly fell asleep. Mallerius was let to go in the room along the others, the only condition being to make silence. The King was kissing his wife's forehead, looking at the small being that was his second son.

Mallerius got closer, curious. He saw the small baby that woke up by squirming. The new-born felt a new presence, extending his hands towards his big brother, touching his cheek.

Mallerius smiled widely and hummed as the baby giggled lightly. The older brother saw the blue-ish tinted, small, black horns and the small pointy ears. "It looks almost like you did when you were born!" Lilia mused with a fond smile.

Mallerius smiled widely. He had a baby brother. Someone that he will share with love and will take care of. Already the bigger brother swore in his head that he will protect the smaller with all of his might.

Mallerius should have known that good things sometimes come with a price. And sometimes... Promises are meant to be broken.

In the same night, as everyone was sleeping soundly, in the baby room, next to Mallerius's bed was the crib with the baby. A shadowy person crawled from the window. The person got quietly towards the crib and with a small spell, made the baby to get in their hands, still asleep. As the person flees in the night with the baby, it made a spell to seal the magic inside the newborn, making the pointy ears become round.

The next morning, all the palace was woke up by a blood curling scream. Outside thunder was striking as Mallerius cried next to the empty crib. The Queen was crying as hard as her first son. Right after he was born, he didn't even get a name and was already kidnapped.

As fast as it could possibly be, everyone was searching for the missing prince far and wide. Nobody found a trace of the baby, no matter what tracking spells they've used. All of their hope was shattered when a guard returned with a pair of small horns that were found in the forest.