66.⚡&💀

*slaps door*

How about a sparkly au?

Like I had this one popping exactly on 30th of December 2022 and I had the visual designs and base lore on 31st. :'3

It's my take on: *epic drumroll* Fairy godmothers!

Because actually it's funny how all the different tales on fairy godmother in all sorts of media are actually super sparkly... Like magical gurl who?

Plititi! Ploty! plot! The NRC Students were well aware of the existence of fairy godmothers. Why? Well there were 7 fairy godmothers on the campus, helping around with student's wishes. Or more like godfathers, as Sebek came to unfortunately realize.

Full no one pov!

Now onto the sparkles!

Title:

Lilia hummed a small tune as he was going around the halls of Diasomnia dorm, towards the lounge room. It wasn't anything special today and the Fae just wanted a bit of silence, a nice warm cup of tea, that currently resides in his hands, and a comfy chair to rest his old bones in.

"Greetings! Master Lilia!" the loud Greenhead passed by the Fae, saluting with his usual excitement. "Well hello to you Sebek... What are you up to today?" he asked with a smile. At this, Sebek was silent for a hot second, before puffing his chest. "I was heading for a study spot..." "How responsible of you... Well then... Good luck on your studies..." Lilia happily patted Sebek's shoulder before finally arriving at the lounge, choosing a nice armchair to sit onto and enjoy his tea.

"LILIA!"

Nevermind. Lilia just exhaled as he looked at the hurried Malleus. "Yes, Malleus? Did you again get in trouble?" He calmly responded, while the taller looked distressed. Malleus seated himself on his knees before the Fae, head in Lilia's lap as the other gently petted the long raven haired boy.

"I have managed to fulfill all of my dorm students's wishes..." "That is great, Malleus..." "except Sebek..." Lilia frowned at the response. "How so? Sebek should've been the most easy to do... He never lies, to you especially... And he is quite... Vocal... About his passions and wants..." the shorter recalled.

"But he keeps insisting he doesn't have any wish... He must have at least one I can fulfill..." Malleus pouted. "Ah... I am retired for a long time... So I can't really tell if he actually lies or not about that, Malleus... Although... Maybe you shouldn't insist... Sebek will eventually open up at his own pace... Unless..." Lilia trailed. "Unless?" Malleus looked up at his mentor.

"Unless another fairy godmother already is taking care of his wish..."

It was a known fact that in NRC, there was a tradition regarding the dorm leaders. They weren't chosen by who is the best. They weren't chosen to order around. They weren't chosen to be actual leaders. What the dorm leaders were chosen for was actually serving their dorm and the other students. It may sound silly.

But after all, this is the job of a fairy godmother.

"one of us? To take over that loud cabbage's wish?" Leona rolled his eyes at the next dormleader meeting. Lilia kept in the date for Malleus so he could attend and ask his question, regarding the problem. "Are you sure you didn't hit your head? Zibvolt... Of all people... Is the most committed being to ever serve you..." Vil asked.

"I am certain..." Malleus puffed. "maybe he is already happy..." Riddle theorised. "with how loud he acts... It's actually more questionable if he wasn't happy..." Azul added. "yep yep! I saw him yesterday around and he was screaming like usual! So energetic." Kalim beamed.

"I know what's going on..." Leona mused. The other 6 shifted their attention towards the lion Beastman who smirked. "Isn't it true that the Malleus Draconia is an excellent godfather... Of course... All of his dorm students's wishes were taken care of by himself..." he made a pause. "What do you imply, Kingscholar?" Malleus rose a brow.