Chapter 32

Author's apology: Hello my dear readers, I wanted to say few things. I am very sorry that I didn't update for so long time :( I had errors, but here is the new chapter. Sorry for not being so active, I hope you enjoy the new chapter :)

          Here is a nice hug for everyone, hope you like it ༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ❤️
--------------------------------------

🌜 Moondrop's🌛 POV:

          Another day has ended here at France, in Paris. It was not anything special, to be honest. I could say that it wasn't much different from almost any other day here. Things didn't really get any better, however, not much worse either. One good thing it is, I suppose. But there is one more good thing, I guess, because I have just three more days left.

          This day was pretty tiring, I was very tired by the time. Today I had to be working from nine in the morning to eight in the evening. It was pretty late, almost 10 PM, and I came back to the apartment just a few minutes ago. But I knew what will I do while trying to relax in the bed. I got a letter. I should read it.

          I grabbed the envelope from the table and decided to open it. In there were two papers. One was blue, and the other white. One was a letter, and the other was a... Photo? Why would there be photo? I wonder what's on it. After I took a look at the pretty little photo, I already knew who was it from. It made my heart warm enough to melt, how sweet...

          Such cute view it was to see it. It was a photo of my dearest Sunny, my little and sweet Sun... She was standing in the Daycare and wearing such beautiful pink and white dress, how pretty. I never saw that dress in the closet though. Maybe she bought it recently. I know that she told me that she planned to be buying some new clothes online with Chica and Roxanne.

          On the other side of that photo, was a note that someone has written. I decided to read it, obviously, it is not there to just stay not being read, of course. Let's see...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          Hello there, Moondrop! Chica here. Do you like the photo I took of Sundrop? She was happy to pose for you! She ended up very beautiful, didn't she? Hehe, anyways. She received a letter that you sent her! Unfortunately, she couldn't read it herself, it was a good thing I was there with her to read it for her. She asked me to write you a letter back, so go ahead and read it! It's all her words.
                                      -Chica
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

          I read the whole note from the back of the beautiful photo. It was from Chica, as it says. Looks like she's the one who took the photo of Sun and wrote the letter I am about to read. Seems like my Starlight is still blind and couldn't write it herself... But it's a good thing that she got along with others as it looks like, I suppose. I should read the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Hello, my gorgeous Sunshine! It's Sundrop. I received your heart-warming letter, it's lovely, and I thought it would be nice to write one back.

          I was hoping for you to have such pretty time out there, but from your letter I see that you got some issues. I am very sorry that it's not as you thought it would be, it sounds bad. I know that it can be scary, especially for you. It was always known that you don't really like attention and to be around many people.

          But look on the bright side, my love! You need to see the light in dark. Notice few things. What did you see there? You surely must have seen a lot of places already! Haven't you? You surely learned a lot of new food recipes! Didn't you? You met some nice people too, I hope. So please, don't drown in your own thoughts and don't get too overwhelmed! That will be bad for you. Remember, thoughts are just thoughts, and people are just people that you hopefully will never see again.

          So hopefully, I hope that this made you feel at least a little bit better. On the other side, I wanted to tell you a few things about how things are going here, at the PizzaPlex and at home. You surely would not want to stay without any informations, would you?

          First of all, I am very happy that I can say how I got along with Roxanne and Chica. They are both so nice to me, as I am nice to them as well, of course. We spent our time together every day, sometimes even have sleepovers! That is very fun. Roxy and I had a nice dress up and makeover game! It was cool. She took some pictures of me to show me once I can see again. And now, me and Chica are cleaning a bit around the Daycare. She's actually the one that's putting my words into this letter! I'm thankful for that.

          There's one another thing though... I miss you very much... I am not so sure but, the whole place feels so empty without you. Yes, I'm with Chica and Roxanne every single day but... There's no you, my smart and charming gentleman. I miss my handsome, gentle and sweet Sunshine... However, it is okay. I know you will be back soon. And I don't want you to worry, just to know that I love you very, very much. So I hope you have a great time in Paris that's left, see ya Moony! I love you.

                    - Sundrop ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Oh man... This is just... So, so sweet. I cannot even express how happy I am right now. I am so glad that she got along well with others. Wait... Sunny mentioned just Roxanne and Chica, what about Monty? I wonder if they got along too. I am aware that aren't such fans of each other, that's for sure. However, it would be nice if they became friends as well, I don't see why wouldn't they. But no worries, I'm sure nothing bad happened, Sun would tell me, she always tells me everything.

          This letter made me feel so happy now, it's such warm thing after such... Tiring day. It would be the best if I went to rest and sleep now, especially knowing that my starshine is alright and happy... I miss her so much too, I love her so much... Good night world, good night Sunny...