Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S CREDIT: This chapter is mostly based on a really good role-play of my good friend Azary_Fox12 and me. This chapter is based on our role-play and the credits are going to her and me and the characters belong to, as we all know, our famous and loved Scott Cawthon.
---------------------------->

Moondrop's POV:

          I was glad seeing my one and only darling happy and laughing with his usual wide smile. Sometimes, that smile can be so sick and psychopathic, and sometimes something that's the most beautiful thing you could ever see in your entire existence. It is still mostly surprising me how complex his AI is and how complex he is. He is so unique and hard to understand. You can know him from the first day, but he keeps on surprising you by the new emotions, feelings and behavior. Sometimes, I just stand still and start questioning my own self do I even know everything about him. That is what makes him so mysterious in full personality and such a unique person.

          We were in the 'Cloud corner' finishing that serious talk that got us relief and relaxation. We were kind of tired so we headed to our room. Once all of the lights went out, I turned the tiny little stars that were across our room. They were shiny and amazing, just like tons of the real stars if we put aside their shape. However, still not making too much light. We sat on our bad.

🌞- So, what would you like to do now?

🌜- I don't really know, maybe cuddle...? - I wanted him now close to me more than I would admit.

🌞- Well of course, Sunshine! It's important to rest after a quite rough day, isn't it? - He giggled cutely.

🌜- It is... - I pulled him closer to me. He seems to turn his face away in blush. - Is my little night light shy~?

🌞- No I'm not *hmph* 😡

🌜- Hehe... You are cute, you know?

🌞- Oh please, I can't appreciate such a compliment~

🌜- Heh, and why not Sunny ~? - I was teasing him a little.

🌞- I am not sure if it's true while being beside such a handsome man~

🌜- Oh really, darling~? Well, you are the cutest of the cutest~

🌞 - Oh, stop! - He giggled.

🌜- And what if I don't~? - I'm eager to see his frustrated reactions~

🌞- So we're gonna play that way now, huh~? - Looks like he gets the game. Lovingly~

🌜- What exactly are you planning~?