Chapter 19

Author's announcement: I decided to spend more time on this book since a lot of you love it and so do I myself. I really appreciate all of your votes, reads and lovely comments! It really makes me happy and grateful ❤️ I'll try to update more often. Anyways, enjoy the chapter! Here's one hug 🤗 (⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ
------------------------------------------------------------------

Moondrop's POV:

          After that... Announcement, me and Sundrop headed back to our Daycare. On the way there, I was speechless. I wanted to say something and make company to Sun but I really didn't know what to say. I really didn't. This is just... Uhm... A big thing, you know? It's not that easy. It's really all of a sudden! Just like that? But why? For what exact purpose? I heard what he said but still... I'm somehow... Afraid.

          Sunny and me entered the Daycare and sat beside the ball pit. I was very concerned inside myself. Thoughts were flying to many places and huge endless voids full of questions and doubts. How would it be to be that far from home? Who's going to be there with me? How many people will be there? How noisy would it be to be around that much people? I guess I could be sitting here and guessing forever, but let's give it a talk. Conversation is always better which we once have proven.

🌜- So, uhh, Sun, what do you think of all of this?

🌞- Oh, uhm... I really think it's quite interesting!

🌜- Yeah... I do as well.

🌞- And I'm really happy for you! It's such a honour to go to Paris! To Paris man!

🌜- Mhm... Yeah...

🌞- Hey. What's wrong Moony??? Aren't you excited???

🌜- You know, I am but still...

🌞- ...?

🌜- Isn't it just too much?

🌞- What do you mean?

🌜- Well, it's just too far away from here. And I never went anywhere...

🌞- Oh... I understand you.

🌜- I just don't feel good about it. There is so much people and it will ne so noisy and loud! I can't stand that...

🌞- Yes. But I'm sure that the person who's going to be with you is going to keep you safe!

🌜- ...Safe?

🌞- Yeah! They are going to with you all the time! They surely won't let anything bad happen to you.

🌜- You're probably right... But, what about you?

🌞- What about me?

🌜- You will be alone. The Daycare will be closed and I'll be gone for a long time.

🌞- Oh don't worry about me! I think it would be a great opportunity to get closer to Glamrocks now. To have some better friendship bonds!

🌜- Yeah, you could do that. But the most of the time you'll be in the Daycare as I could say. Kill me if I'm lying.

🌞- Haha. True, true.

🌜- Don't you think it'll be too quiet? No children to scream all day...

🌞- I think I'll survive.

🌜- Haha... I'm gonna miss you.

🌞- Same... But that's just two weeks. How long could that be?