Chapter 5

Sundrop's POV:

          After a quarter of time we finally found 'Parts and service'. Surprisingly, the doors of it were half open. We heard someone speaking something in there, so we stood in front of the door and waited. Soon, we sneaked our heads a biy to look inside of the room. It looked like there is some man in the dark yellow fur bunny costume? Shortly after, he looked at us with his glowing magenta eyes.

🔪- Who is there? - He asked angrily in some kind of a glitchy tone. - Don't dare to hide! - He yelled and we entered the room nervously.

🌜- H-hello. We didn't mean to interrupt your work, sir. - Moon spoke.

🌞- Yeah, we are so sorry! We just wanted to find our boss. - I explained.

🔪- So, you are looking for me? - Our eyes widened in shock.

🌜- If you are, uhm.... Glitchtrap? - Moon tried to figure out things.

🔪- Yes, it's me.

🌜- I am glad we found you, sir! My name is Moondrop.

🌞- Mine is Sundrop.

🔪- No need for introducion. I know who you are.

🌞- What? How? - I was confused.

🔪- I am the one who made you two. And all the others though.

🌞- Oh.

🔪- So, what made you two look for me? What do you need?

🌜- We wanted to upgrade Sun so he can be in the dark. We asked officer Vanessa and she said that we should ask you about that. - Moon explained.

🌞- So, do you know who can do that?

🔪- Of course I can.

🌜- You?

🔪- Yes, me. I told you already. I am the one who made you. Why would I need someone else to touch my creations?

🌞- Oh yes, you are right.

🔪- Ok guys, I don't have all night. Moondrop, you can go back to the Daycare. Sun, sit here and wait for me. I am going to get the tools I need.

🌜- Alright, see you later, Sunny! Be careful. And goodbye sir. - Moony waved and made his way to the Daycare.

          It passed around ten minutes since Moony and Glitchtrap left. I was sitting on the repairing table waiting for him. Then I saw him entering the room with the tools and a black laptop.

🔪- Okay Sunny, I need to shut you down now. - He said picking up some wires and plugging them into the laptop of his.

🌞- Why?

🔪- So I can do it in a much easier way.

🌞- Is it gonna hurt?

🔪- Of course not, silly. It's because of a huge chance of you exploding. Look at it as at the surgery. Me powering you off is like giving you an anastasia.

🌞- Oh-... Okay then.

          Then he came closer to my face and managed to shut me down from the back of my head. Soon, everything went black...