Chapter 18

Author: Just to tell you there will be some swearing, not that much but yeah, the trigger warning so yeah. And just to say that I am very sorry for not updating this long. And yes, I'm still alive ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ for the ones that may asked. I had writers block as every other author can relate as well along with the artists including me. I'll try to update more often and full chapters so you don't read a few line over and over. Soon is school so Idk how that's gonna work but no worries. Anyway, enjoy the chapter! Here's a hug 🤗
༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sundrop's POV:

          I was kind of pretty disappointed as a result of Gregory's random and rude interruption. But oh well, there is literally nothing to do about it now. It better gonna be some good surprise then...

          What kind of a surprise it could even be? And to be that important? I really don't know. I can not even guess what it could possibly be! Well, I will have to see it.

          Gregory brought us to one large room where I have never been before. It was pretty huge and really elegant. Was purple and magenta themed with a lot of LED lights, expected as almost every place in the PizzaPlex when we talk about the LED lights. However, that doesn't change the fact I was never here before. To be honest, I were never really going somewhere out of the Daycare. Never except to go to the 'Parts and service'.

          We entered that place and I noticed that there were already some 'people'. There were Freddy, Chica, Roxanne, even Glitchtrap? And............. Monty.... I hate him more than anything on this planet. I hate him more than seeing a dirty Daycare. I really am trying to keep being the best with everybody. With humans, with security, with Vanessa, with Glamrocks, even Glitchtrap and the DJ Music Man! And so with bad and difficult parents that are coming almost every day. But this man crossed the line. But I'm trying not to show it too much. Let it be.

          So, as I could clearly say, everybody is in here. We casually first said 'hello' greeting each other and we started talk-whispering to one another while patiently waiting something we didn't know anything about in general. Then it seemed just like Glitchtrap slowly approached towards us to come little closer. He was probably and obviously just going to say something. We should here the reason we were brought here now and hear of that surprise.

🔪- So, uhm... Hello everybody ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ.

🌜- Hello.

🐊- Heyo.

🐺- Hey.

🐥- Hi!

🌞- Hellooo!

🐻- Hello there mister.

🧒- Yo.

          As everyone greeted politely, mostly, he was about to tell us what he had. So we don't just stand here the whole time leading to forever. Nit literally but I'm pretty sure that you get my point.

🔪- Well, I called you all right now and right here because of three reasons. I have one bad news, and two good news. Which one do you want to hear first?

🌜- The good news should always be said the first or the otherwise the bad ones won't make sense.

🐊- I agree.

🌞- Me as well.

🐺- It's always like that.

🧒- But there is two of the good ones?