Chapter 11

Author: This chapter is going to contain some small amount of SWEARING and angst. Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moondrop's POV:

          We were all just sitting now. Freddy and Sundrop had a conversation about what just happened. Sun is still scared and unstable. Freddy is very polite and calming with him. Chica and Roxanne decided to distance themselves from this scene for a few minutes. Poor little Gregory went with them, too. Montgomery was still with us, arguing the whole time. Not helping much.

         A few minutes passed by while we were trying to find the best solution for this, obviously pretty serious, problem. Right when Freddy was about to say something, as he looked like, someone was trying to open the doors. Who could it be at this late hours? However, they can't see all of this!

          As I quickly stood up to hold the doors so they could not open it, I heard a familiar voice from the other side. It sounded angry. Like someone I met recently.

- HEY, YOU ROBOTS THERE! Let me in stupidos!

         Oh, I just recognized this, pretty much angry now, voice. It was our boss and creator, Glitchtrap. Why the hell would he come at this time? What the hell is he doing here anyway? It does not even matter at this point, I guess. It is his business, not mine.

          But I can not just let him into the Daycare right now! The whole area and this side of the doors are covered in still fresh dark child's blood! And all Stella's tiny bloody body parts are all over the place! What is Glitchtrap going to say!?

🔪- AYO, DUMBASSES! Who is holding the doors? I heard something happened!

         OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!! What are we going to do now!? I can not hold these doors forever and be quite. He's our creator, he needs to know. Does he, actually? Even if I let him into the Daycare at this moment, he is going to freak out! Sunny literally has torn apart a child a few minutes ago! We are all going to be dismantled!

- Why are you all so difficult!? Come on. If something happened, I just want to help!

          Well, I guess I am just going to open the doors now. There is no escape from this. The consequences must be faced. I told Sun and Freddy to prepare and step back, then I slightly opened the doors.