Chapter 30

Author's apology: I am so sorry that I didn't write another chapter for more than twelve days :( I hope you're not angry. I'm trying to be fast with them. So, here's the new chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it ^^
(⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠;⁠)...
------------------------------------------------------------------

🌜Moondrop's🌛 POV:

So many days have already passed, yet there's still so much left. I have five more days to be in Paris, I will hopefully go home after that... I don't like it here. These few days were awful, just two good experiences and one in between. I so don't like people... I wish I could go back to the Daycare, to home, to my Sunny...

Oh my, my Sun... How is she, I wonder so much? I hope she is alright, I hope she's having good time there. There's still to question if she isn't blind anymore, it would be good if that isn't the case anymore! It must be difficult to be unable to see anything except for the pure darkness around you. If she's still blind, I hope others are around to help her and be with her. They're probably getting along, I hope so.

Dear God, I miss them all so much... It wasn't even that long period, yet it still feels like I was away for over a decade or something, it's like forever... Maybe it's because I was never out of the PizzaPlex, away from literally everyone I know, probably. I don't even want to leave home ever again! No! It's not good in the world, and all alone...

There is some emptiness, a lot of it. There's that huge black hole, deep down in my heart right now... It's growing bigger and bigger, slowly making its way to the surface. It's just the matter of time when it will finally just eat itself... That black hole, huge empty space and a missing part of my heart isn't here, neither she could be... That lonely place can fulfill just one person, just one sun of the world. Just my Sun of my world...

It is late evening, it's around eleven PM right now, what am I supposed to do? I cannot sleep... I'm just unable to do so. There is too much going inside my head right now, too much to handle. All the thoughts, problems and worries are becoming so loud... A little too loud. I could perhaps do something to distract and somehow entertain myself for some time now, what should I do?

Reading my book isn't an option right now, I already read it. It was a nice book at least... Maybe I could listen some music and make some kind of a book review? To write it all in short, analyze and give a little comment on that at the end? Hm, it is so unnecessary to do that... However, I don't see what else is there to do instead of that anyway, so let's do that, it'll keep my mind quiet for some time...

---------------------------
📝~Time skip~📝
---------------------------

Oh, man... I am already done with this. And it passed only three hours! What to do now? I can't find any more entertaining playlists anymore as well... Hm, I think that I just got one idea. I could write a letter. I could write a letter to her, my dearest Sunny... Yes! I could do that, to tell her about everything. To see if she will reply. I wanna ask her if she's alright, how's it going there lately...

I need one pretty paper, not just the boring white one. Nah ah! Sunny isn't simple and boring, so neither should be a paper that this letter is written on! It sounds so silly, doesn't? But I will do it, anything for my little Sun. I could go out and buy one pretty paper, and maybe glitter glue, hehe. I am pretty sure she will like some glitter glue on that letter! I just hope she won't eat it later, haha.

I took the keys and went down the building. There was no one around. To be honest, cannot really blame them on that. It's literally like half two in the morning. They all are most likely asleep by now. I gotta find a store that is still working. I hope they have stores that work 27/7, would be good in this situation. I just need to find them...

Two whole house were taken from my life to finally find the store with art supplies that is still open. But it's okay, I made my way inside the store and the woman at the counter in near looked at me with wide open eyes, welcoming me with a gasp of surprise, maybe a little bit of fear as well? I think that I am supposed to say something right now-

🌜- Uhm, hello there?

📚- WHAT ARE YOU!? - Well, she seems pretty scared.

🌜- Well... Uhm- My name is Moondrop...?

📚- T-That doesn't explain anything!

🌜- I am the animatronic, the Superstar Daycare Attendant from Mega PizzaPlex.

📚- Alright- What do you want?

🌜- Ma'am, please calm down. I just came here to buy some pretty paper and glitter glue, that's all!

📚- *Sigh...* Okay. Decorative and coloured papers are in the left corner. You have glitter glue right beside it.

🌜- Thank you, madam.

She sat back to her chair while looking weird at me. Please bro, I just wanna buy some stupid paper. It's not like I came her as terminator or something, chill...

I came to all the coloured papers, they all looked very pretty, which one should I get? Hm, there's one that caught my eye. There were planty of gradient papers. One was in colours or rose red, orange and lemon yellow with the outline of pretty vivid pink. Perfect, just perfect it is! Could not be better I swear. Right beside that corner were dozens of glitter glue bottles. Sunny would be in heaven now. I took the Barbie pink one, I could put some on that outline!

After taking everything I need, including one white envelope which is white for a reason, I got back to the counter. I put all the things there and looked at the women that was doing something on the computer. Soon after, she looked up at me with a sigh. I am just wondering what's that sigh for.

🌜- This is all I need.

📚- Why would you need that?

🌜- Why wouldn't I?

📚- Why a robot needs that stuff?

🌜- With all the respect, ma'am, I don't think it's any of your business.

📚- Someone got the attitude.

🌜- And I see that person.

📚- Ha. Ha. Very funny.

🌜- Well, isn't it obvious? I need to write a letter to someone.

📚- To who would you-

🌜- AND it's really non of your business for who the letter is.

📚- Okay, okay. Chill, robo boy.

I payed for my items and fastly left the store. Damn, that women had such the audacity. Bruh, who hurt her? Never mind, I need to get to the apartment somehow now. Dang it... It is going to be a long walk back there. Since I already know where to go, it will probably take me about one full hour to get there. Well, I guess I could play my 'Nap time' music and start heading back. Tomorrow is another day, then I will send the letter.