Chapter 8

Author's WARNING: Sorry for this again. But I need to warn the younger and more sensitive audience. This chapter will contain, SWEARING and ya. Well, here is the chapter. Enjoy. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sundrop's POV:

          I have been sitting in my and Moondrop's room. I felt much safer and calmer now. But yet still, I can't stop thinking about what just happened. I do not believe that I almost killed the little child! I am the Daycare attendant, for God's sake!

          My system is not made for that. It should not have even allowed me to hurt anyone in any way. Especially the children. But I am also very upset with the fact that my little sunshines could even push me far enough to do something like that. What happened to my little, good, nice, sweet, kind, and innocent children?

          I was drowning in my thoughts, but Moondrop broke my thoughts by entering the room. He opened the door silently and slowly and walked in, set on our bad beside me and asked in his angelic soft voice:

🌜- Hey Sunny, are you ok? - He questioned me quietly.

🌞- Yes, Moon, I am.

🌜- How are you feeling right now?

🌞- You know wha, actually? I feel gross!

- Why?

🌞- I don't know... When you came down there, I just wanted to SCRAP all of them!

🌜- Are they that bad?

🌞- I wanted to rip their heads off and use their eyes as ball-pit balls! I... I UGHHHH!!!!

🌜- It's okay, Sun. They are gone now.

🌞- Gone?

🌜- Yeah, I banned all of them from the Daycare.

🌞- Forever?

🌜- Forever.

🌞- Thank you, Moon...

🌜- Um... Hey Sun, I have a question for you.

🌞- Yes, what is it?

🌜- Have you noticed that you have pupils now?

🌞- What pupils?

🌜- Um, you have large pitch black pupils in your eyes.

🌞- Really? Since when?

🌜- I saw it when you were... Throwing children.

🌞- How is that possible?

🌜- I am asking you.

🌞- Hmm... To ask Glitchtrap?

🌜- We could. But we have a job now.

🌞- What job? There are no more kids anymore.

🌜- Cleaning up the Daycare. Do you remember the Glamrocks coming tonight?

🌞- Oh yeah, it looks like I forgot.