Chapter 31

Author: Well, here's the next chapter and we're finally seeing some little of Sundrop's perspective of the story :) Here you go, enjoy! (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠).
------------------------------------------------------------------

🌞Sundrop's🌞POV:

          Plenty of lovely days have already passed. Days have been peaceful lately, quite nice. Chica and I were cleaning the counter. She mostly wasn't letting me do anything. I appreciate that she cares and wants to help, but it's my job to do that. I am not unable to live. However, it was a pretty boring day so far.

          I was sitting on the counter when I heard the Daycare's big doors opening slowly. Hm, who might it be?

🔪- Hello, there! Sun, Chica. - Oh, it was Glitchtrap. Why would he be coming to the Daycare?

🌞- Hellooo!

🐥- Hiii!

🔪- So, well, I came to get you something, Sun. Well, I was receiving mails and stuff, you know, and I got a box saying it's for you. So, uh, take it?

🌞- Oh, for me? Who could be sending stuff to me? I didn't order anything.

🔪- I don't know. Check it yourself, here. - He handed me a middle sized heavy feeling box.

🌞- That's all?

🔪- Yes, that's all I wanted to do.

🌞- Okay, thank you.

🔪- No worries. Goodbye!

🌞- Bye bye!

🐥- Bye!

          Glitchtrap left the Daycare right after that. I left the box on the counter, wondering what to do with it. Chica came beside me to see what it is, I was wondering the same thing.

🐥- What could that be? And from who?

🌞- I don't know. How does it looks like?

🐥- Well, it's all wrapped in a midnight blue coloured paper with glitters. And it has a big lemon yellow bowtie on the the top!

🌞- Oh, that is indeed pretty! It's like a Christmas present!

🐥- Haha, right!

🌞- Hm, should we open it? I wonder what's inside.

🐥- Sure. No point in just keeping it to just sit there anyway.

🌞- Of course.

          I started unwrapping that 'present' of mine. It was closed with the tape as well inside. I guess I need something sharp to open this cardboard box.

🌞- Hey, Chica, got anything sharp to open this?

🐥- Mhm! I did my nails with Roxy this morning. They're metal and sharp sooo...

🌞- Haha! That could work.

🐥- Let's try!

          I can't believe it. She really opened a tapped cardboard box with her nails! Well, that's the power of nails and beauty~

          We opened the box. I didn't know what was really inside of it, I am fricking blind. I wonder what it is, so I will just ask her to tell me.

🌞- What's inside?

🐥- Hm, there's another little box, and a letter!

🌞- A letter?