Chapter 3

Sundrop's POV:

          After that kinda wonderful day it finally came monday. The day when we can see the cute little children! The Daycare was so clean as a tear. There were already then little kiddos that came earlier! They are doing 'Arts and crafts' right now. They are making gorgeous masterpieces there, I'm so proud! Aaawww... My little artists. They are so good at it!

          While drawing with them, one little girl ran to me with a piece of paper. It was actually a drawing she just drew. I was fascinated! It was truly wonderful. She is just seven years old and she is already Picasso! She drew Moony, herself, me and many other kids playing together in the grass. Oh gosh, My heart is going to melt to the ground!

🌞- Aaawww... That is very pretty Molly! You are going to be a famous artist when you grow up!

👗- Ah! You really think that Mr. Sunny?

🌞- Of course my little sunshine! This one is one of your best artworks so far, you know?

👗- Thank you!

🌞- Continue like that and you will get very far soon!

👗- I hope so. Thank you very much Mr. Sunny!

          It has always been my pleasure to be supportive and helpful to my sunshines! They all have special talents and they need to be noticed! They are going to be big humans one day.

          We just finished with playing theater. There was some mess so we started cleaning it up. I like to see that they understand how is important to clean up everything after playing. They are growing so fast! But they have many time in their childhood left. Let's not waste that precious time.

          After cleaning up everything the kids went to the 'Snack corner' to eat and drink something. They got hungry and thirsty after that good acting. They left and I saw Moon coming down from the 'Sky stage'. He walked slowly forward to me. He had very a frowning expression on his face. He was finally right in front of me.

🌜- Hello, Sun! - He said cheerfully.

🌞- Hi Moony! Why are you look so gloomy? Is there something wrong? - I asked worried.

🌜- No, it is not.

🌞- Alright, but why are you here while the lights are still on? It's not time for 'Nap time' yet.

🌜- I know. I was just feeling super bored so I decided to see how are you doing.

🌞- Oh, okay then. But aren't you going to shut down soon? You know, because of too much light?

🌜- Nah, I am upgraded for that. Because when there is too much light of all the stars and mini night lights, I can't just die while watching on them sleep. They need to sleep at that time, I don't.

🌞- That's awesome! Why am I not upgraded like that too?

🌜- Because you don't need it. They need to SLEEP - not to play 24/7.

🌞- Yeah, you are right.

🌜- And stop asking too much question.

🌞- Okay :)

🌜- Well, when we finally got this over with, I wanted to see what are you usually doing through the day. I mean, I am literally just watching them sleep. Nothing special.

🌞- If that is so. We were drawing early and just finished playing acting in the theater! Looks like we have some really talented little kiddos here.