Chapter 25

Author's announcement: Helloooo everybody ^^! How are you today? Sorry for no sooner update. I hope I will be able to write more often. I hope you're enjoying this story and here goes the chapter!
Here is one big hug for everyone 🤗!
(⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ
-----------------------------------------------------------

🌞Sundrop's🌞 POV:

I was laying in my and Moon's bed, trying to relax. I would sleep but it seems I just cannot close my eyes without forcing them with pressure, not really relaxing. There's nothing I could do now. I can't go anywhere nor do anything. Maybe I could go down to the Daycare and play in the ball pit a little bit later. Yeah, I could also enjoy trying to find new ways of free jumping from the 'Sky stage'! Making a little performance.

That would be fun to do later, but I still prefer to try to rest more right now. I would like to explore the whole world now if I was not feeling this tired and weak... So, what else is left to do? You know what, who cares about it. Imma go and jump into the ball pit right now! I can rest in there as well. Nothing will change if I'm just laying here. World's not gonna pity me, neither will I.

I stood up from the bed and slowly got to the 'Sky stage' going by the wall. Leaning down to find the edge of the balcony, I confidently stood up and took a deep breath. I took a few steps back and then ran to the very edge, jumping off of the balcony and letting myself be free in the air. I made two flips and fell into the ball bit. That was quite fun. Going up to the surface of the pit I heard someone. Why people gotta bother me all the time? I think I should be locking the doors again.

🐺- Wow! That was pretty impressive! - Looks like it was Roxanne. Well, what a surprise.

🌞- Oh, hello there, Roxy! Thank you.

🐺- Hi, Sun! I came here to make you some company. We didn't see each other in a couple of days.

🌞- True, true.

🐺- I heard you had some bad time lately... So I thought that we could do something fun to cheer you up!

🌞- Yeah, I did... Pretty much... Then, you got something on your mind?

🐺- Hmmm... You know, every girl needs at least one day in a long time to enjoy herself! So, what do you think is that what will fulfill this day for you?

🌞- I don't know. I'm pretty tired and can't really do much.

🐺- Understandable. Would you like do a little make over today? To express the look of the princess you are!

🌞- Haha... Alright, why not ^^

🐺- That's right! Let's go to my place, I just bought a lot of new make up and clothes!

🌞- Oh! We will play dress up?

🐺- Haha, as you call it, yes! As long as you're happy with it :)

🌞- Yay!

We went to her room and chilled there, talked about whatever was on our mind for some time. After we were done with that, she made me sit in front of her makeup table so she could 'express my angelic look', I appreciate that... She asked me what style would I like. But unfortunately, I don't really know anything about make up. So I just said something simple, simple and pretty.

After a gorgeous makeup is done, it is time to choose a gorgeous outfit, right? She guided me to her wardrobe, handed me some clothes, but it was so quick and rushy that I thought she's really just throwing things randomly on me at that point-

🐺- That's it! Perfect stuff, gotta choose some girllll!

🌞- But I don't even know what are they...?

🐺- Believe me, it is going to suit you very well once it's done. Let me help you.

🌞- Alright. I hope I don't look like a clown now, haha.

🐺- I may be a baddie sometimes but I'm not that evil!

I'm wondering what kind of an outfit was she choosing when it took us about almost an hout to set it all right- I would like to see myself right now. I unfortunately cannot but that's fine. She could make me look horrible but I trust my friend. I hope that it is as pretty as she describes it❤️!

(Imagine this outfit on her, not a best choice but it's as simple and pretty as this world)---------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

🐺- Here you go! You look so cute!

🌞- Aw, thank you :)

🐺- Let me take a picture of you! So when you're able to see again, you could see what kind of a queen you looked like each day!

🌞- Each day?

🐺- Yeah! We can do this every day! I'm sure Chica would be happy to participate.

🌞- That sounds fun. Dress up every day. Yay!

🐺- Do you want us to go and check on her now? She needs to see you!

🌞- Of course! More friends, more fun!

🐺- Haha, yeah!

She took a picture of me and then we were heading out to Chica's room. She's probably there. I am so glad to have friends like this. This really made my day already! And we have a plenty of free time in front of us. So, why don't we use it? It's better than just laying in bed all day. I feel so happy 😁!