Chapter 20

Sundrop's POV:

          I was shut down when I sat on the table. I couldn't be powered on while, transforming...? After a second for me, I opened my eyes, looked at my hands and gasped. I couldn't believe it!

🔪- So, what do you think, boy?

🌞- It looks great!

🔪- Come on, go ahead and see yourself on a mirror in the corner!

          I got up from the table. The first thing to notice at the moment I stepped on the ground was that I could feel it with my feet. I aslo realized how smaller I was compared to Mr. Glitchtrap- Doesn't matter, I guess I will just need to get used to being smaller than before. A lot smaller. So I ran to see myself whole on a big mirror. I stood right in front of it.

[Credit to Orange milk from Twitter

[Credit to Orange milk from Twitter. And just imagine blue eyes :') Image downloaded from Pinterest]

          I took a good look at myself and I was just amazed! I had so beautiful outfit! I am even a ginger! Oh, boy! This is so great. And my hair is short and sp fluffy! That's so cute. My eyes were big and and I couldn't believe that they had a colour now! They were sky blue coloured and were so cute yet stylish with some stunning eyeliner! I wondered why do I have eyeliner. And... Very feminine face? It took me a moment to realize... I was a FEMALE!? What in the world of crayons!? Oh dear mother of glitter glue...

🔪- Like what you see?

🌞- WHY THE FRICKING HELL AM I A FEMALE!?

🔪- Oh don't scream there! I was kinda bored of all the males so I decided to make you a girl. And you're a femboy. Accept it.

🌞- Well, can't argue with that.

🔪- And I'm sure you and Moon will have some fun when he comes back from French~

🌞- WHAT!? HOW- How do you know we're together...?

🔪- I'm not stupid, Sun. And no judges. I'm quite fascinated by it.

🌞- Why?

🔪- You know Sunny, animatronics and robots in general aren't really supposed to feel. Anything physical, emotional or even love. But I made a success when I made all of you. And you and Moon developed some emotions that I have never seen or heard that any other robot ever did! You feel love, love Sundrop!

🌞- Wow... That must be very fascinating looking from the perspective of the humanity.

🔪- Yeah, isn't it? But you can't and aren't even supposed to understand it. It doesn't even matter right now. Now tell me, my girl, how do you feel?

🌞- Well, I feel beautiful!

🔪- That's what I like to hear! And guess what? You can dress up differently every day! You have a closet full of clothes.