Chapter 14

Author: Chapter contains Argument, swearing.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Moondrop's POV:

          Sundrop did not seem right, so I decided to go and talk to him. I just feel like he needs me in the moment. It is also very good to have a good conversation with someone you love or trust after something bad happens. Even in the worst times and situations, even when they are almost impossible to solve, it is best to just talk to someone. Sometimes, the best therapy you can get is just one simple talk. Really nothing much, just one simple and small talk between two animatronics.

          He was sitting in the ball pit. I tried to slowly walk straight forward him. I need some nice way to start our upcoming conversation, I really do not want to upset him right now. He seems pretty happy, and even I don't actually believe in that probably fake happiness, I do not want to ruin his currently good mood. Maybe he stays happy if he already is. If he is not actually happy and just trying to be, this talk will probably make him happy, or at least just a little bit more comfortable. He really needs some self love, self respect.

          When I was finally beside him right in the ball pit, I thought about how to start. I do not want to sound angry, offensive, or to start too harshly. I just want to make him know that it's okay, that everything is alright, and that he can tell me how does he feels. I want to make him feel comfortable around me and let him know that I will always be by his sied, no matter what. I just want him to know that, to know that good. It is just because if he does not trust me enough, don't feel comfortable to tell me anything, keeps secrets to himself and feels afraid, it just won't be good for anyone amd especially him.

          I processed to sit right beside him and slowly but gently touch his shoulder. He proceeded to instantly turn his head to face me. He was looking at me right in my now worrying, red eyes. He was wide smiling and seemed alright just like usual. I know it's fake. That's why am I here. I decided to start softly.

🌜- Hey Sunny, how are you right now?

🌞- Good, good. What about you, Moony?

🌜- I'm good, Sun. Listen, I know you are not alright. And it's fine. I came here to talk to you.

🌞- What are you talking about? I am alright. I already talked to myself and cleared things up.

🌜- That's good, Starlight. I just wanted to have a small conversation with you about it. You know, it's not good to deal with bad things alone.

🌞- Hmm? What bad things?

🌜- Uhm... You know, what happened like hour ago?

🌞- What happened earlier?

🌜- What? You really want to- Wait. Don't tell me.

🌞- Tell you what, Moon?

🌜- Please don't do it again.

🌞- Do what?

🌜Oh, please, don't act dumb. You are gonna say how it didn't happen? Just like the first time?

🌞- ...I don't know what are you talking about.

🌜- Sun, you just killed a kid!

🌞- WHAT!? NO I-I DIDN'T!

🌜- Yes, you did! Don't do the same as the first time.

🌞- There was no first time, Moon.

🌜- Oh really? The July 16th? You remember?

🌞- I do. What about it? It was just a normal playful day. Just like every other day.

🌜- No it wasn't! You know that! You know that very well. Your system knows that. Mine knows too.

🌞- Well, in my system, that day is noted just like any other day. Nothing happened.

🌜- Don't act blind Sun! It did, and you know that!

🌞- No, Moon. Nobody got hurt, nobody did anything bad, nobody cried, and nobody died. Nothing happened.

          What? How can he even say that? He is doing the same again. Last time, on July 16th, a very well-known day, a similar situation happened. Yes, and it was covered. But I didn't want to tell anyone. I didn't want to accept it. Looks. I just wanted to forget it, too. But I don't have a mind like a human. Me and every other animatronic here have just a system. We have very complex AI, that's all. But back then, it was much worse than this time. It was awful.

          Back then, it was not even just one naughty child. It was all of them. The bad and good ones, all. Nobody stayed here, here on this planet, not anymore. I was not right there in the moment. No one stayed alive, so no one stayed long enough to tell the story. I saw just blood. Much, much blood...

          At a time, I was not able to stay activated when the lights were on. Sometimes, I just stayed in the shadows watching what was Sundrop doing with the children in the Daycare. This time, I wasn't. I was sleeping the most of the time, so then as well. But I heard screams... When I peeked from the balcony to see what was happening, it was late. I saw just red, very dark shades of red. I turned the lights on, thinking about the worst. When I came down, my thoughts were right. Every little super star was dead. The whole Daycare was all bloody, bloody...

          That accident was horrible. But we weren't in trouble. Sunny never told me why he did that. He never explained to me what happened. He didn't want to, so I didn't want to ask any more. I didn't want it to be remembered, so did he. However, it still happened, and we can not change the past. We can not just go back in time and change what happened. It did happen. People make mistakes. Even the perfect creations are not that perfect sometimes. It can not be changed. It can not be forgotten. But it needs to be accepted. I did accept it. Why can't he? And then he dares to lie to me?

🌜- So?

🌞- So what?

🌜- You're ready to accept what you have done?

🌞- No. Because I did nothing!

🌜- UGH! SUN! STOP DOING THIS! I AM NOT MAD AT YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU'RE MAD AT YOURSELF! THAT MUCH THAT YOU'RE   LIE TO YOUR OWN SELF! JUST FUCKING ACCEPT THE DAMN THING!

🌞- ... You don't have to yell at me, you know...

🌜- WELL I WOULDN'T BE YELLING IF YOU JUST ACCEPT IT! I just wanted to talk to you to make you feel better. But lying ourselves won't change anything or make it better.

🌞- ...

🌜- Be quiet as long as you want. I don't care anymore.

🌞- ... Moon-

🌜- No, Sun! I'll be in the cloud corner. I'm open for a conversation when you manage to accept your actions...

          And right then, and right there, I left with that words. I could not do it anymore. I just couldn't. I am not very happy because I had to high my voice and yell at him like that. But... Is it really important now? He literally asked for it by doing and saying what he did and said. I just wanted to have a talk with him. I just wanted to comfort my sweet love. I just wanted my little starlight to feel better. But I can not do it alone, I can't do it all by myself. If he won't cooperate with me, there's no point in having any kind of conversation. But I left him a choice. If he decides to accept what he did, twice, I'm always open to help him in anything my love needs.