Chapter 13

Author's WARNING: This one chapter contains: YELLING, ANGST, SWEARING, ARGUING, DISRESPECT, MENTIONS OF BLOOD!

------------------------------------------------------------------

🐊Montgomery's🐊 POV:

          Oh my man, this night was... Full of interesting and pretty unexpected happenings. We were having fun, I must admit. But, how can it all become so dark so fast? What even happened? Yes, I heard Sundrop's very emotional story. Yes, I did. However, I don't think it is some kind of excuse. But it's not my business anyway. Why would I even care about that? It's not like I have anything to do with that. It's weird how the boss accepted it all so chill and calm. Like man, how is he not shocked, surprised, or disgusted in any way? We solved the problem. That's the only important thing here. Leave the other bullshit away.

          Now, when we finally cleaned all this blood here, we just sit or walk around doing absolutely nothing. I'm sitting on the counter and watching what is Sundrop doing. He just walks around the ball pit and likes cleaning it when it is already clean. What a weirdo. He looks like he is talking to himself. It's like he is even arguing within his own mind. Even weirder, bro.

          It's really not my kind of thing to just stare at someone and look what they are doing. I do not really care. Especially Sun. I never actually liked him in any way that is possible to like someone. He is just too childish and annoying. I know he is supposed to be friendly and energetic, but this is just too much that it's getting so weird. He always smiles even wider than he is supposed to, and his eyes are looking soulless. I just don't like him. He is annoying me so much. I could never even describe it enough even to my own self.

          But on the other hand, I really like Moon. However, not in the way you are probably thinking of. No, not like that. He just seems like a nice and pretty cool dude to hang out with. He can be very sarcastic sometimes, but in a funny and not so annoying way. He is just a cool friend I always wanted. I can always talk to him. He is always free to go out of the Daycare and hang out with me. I like pranking others, and he seems to never have a problem with us doing it together. He is just nice, dude.

          I'm just disappointed that he ended up with that annoying psycho. I mean, they are the total opposites! Moondrop is getting annoyed and bored pretty easy. How the hell is that stupid Sun helping in that? I don't know, man. But Moon seems to enjoy being around him. They're together- He likes him and I don't like it. These days, he barely even leaves that boring Daycare. Recently, we didn't talk or hang out with one another for the last three weeks! Straight! He even started playing around with children when it's not nap time. That dumb Sundrop is ruining everything! I am sorry that my friend ended up with such a thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

🌜Moondrop's🌛 POV:

          The things are getting very boring now. Everybody seems to be half asleep, and Sunny looks like he is about to rip off his own head. He seems frustrated, confused, angry, and tired. I think it would absolutely be the best for everyone if I tell everybody they can go back to they rooms and rest. Or, they could actually do whatever they want. We all had a pretty rough time today. It's best for everyone to rest a bit now. I know that sleep is important.

         This day and night were pretty much hard. This time was rough, if I could say at this point. As the good things happened here earlier, some bad, very bad things happened here as well. But enough about that right now. The most important thing now is that everything is alright, totally okay. Nobody is in trouble, and there is no hatred between anyone here, or at least I hope so.

         I have called everybody to come in the middle of the Daycare so I could tell them what I just said. They slowly and tiredly walked to me. After they all were here, I told them what I had. They got a little bit relaxed, as I could see. So we said our goodbyes to one another, waved, and they left the Daycare.

         After they all left the Daycare, I wanted to talk to Sundrop a little. I know that the thing that happened must have got him very roughly. He seemed shocked before, full of anger and regrets. He was repeating how much he is sorry. I felt that... But it's alright now. I don't think we should worry about it anymore. However, I don't think we should have any small comforting conversation about it either.

          Sun was sitting down in the ball pit, playing with some balls of it's. I thought he would look some kind of sad, fallen down, or even angry, but he actually didn't. For the longer I was staring at him, he just looked more and happier. And no, it wasn't just because of his stuck-on smile. He really seemed happy and joyful as usual. He seemed just like nothing happened. Is he really happy? Did he really relax that fast after the... accident? How did he get over it so quickly? I don't really think that he is actually alright. He is not that kind of a person. He feels responsible for everything that happens, and he never forgets everything, yet he forgives. But he won't forgive himself that easily, I just know that, I feel that.

         I decided to go and talk to him. I don't think it is even healthy for him to be alone at this point. No, not after this. He needs someone right now. He needs some care. He needs a person who will listen to him. So, what am I for if I can't even do that? What kind of a lover would I be if I won't go and comfort my starlight? I will be by his side when he needs that. He always does the best for everyone, and his the best caretaker I know. Now, he needs someone to take some good care about him. I am willing to be the one to do that job.