"Hey!! we can call jinnie. He definitely will know." She said excitedly.

"No we can't. He isn't allowed to have any phone like me. And even if we somehow contact him then too, he requires permission. And you know i left him with jungkook sir. Who will never ever allow him to speak a single word without specific reason let alone allowing to talk on the phone."

After Jackson explained the situation. Both husband wife sat in silence for 2 minutes but tianqi said to give it a try so Jackson called on jungkook's number.

"Hello," it was the first thing he heard when jungkook received the call.

"H-hello, sir" Jackson said hesitantly. Even if he was way too much older means literally Jackson was 10 years older than jungkook but he still was a slave and jungkook has the power. No matter what Jackson should always obey.

"What happened?" Jungkook said in cold irritated voice.

"Sir, please let me talk to jin. I just want to know something which is really very important. I promise i won't disobey or break any rule. i promise but please just allow me two minutes. Only two." Jackson pleaded.

"Okay." Jungkook's reply was short and then the phone was given to jin who explained that it happened in childhood but before they could talk much the phone call was ended.

Tianqi called jimin and explained some more things which were required to Bandage his knee.

Then they both went to kitchen to make food. As tae's condition was better and he might be hungry. Well everyone was feeling hungry as it was past lunch time. And since jimin was also at their home so they preferred to cook something good.

Now they both were in living room talking. Actually Jackson was talking and tianqi was listening.

"Listen here very carefully okay?" To which she nodded.

"I know what i going to ask you to do is very hard, its almost impossible for you. But please please, i am requesting yo-" Jackson was cuttoff by tianqi who gently held his hands and said, "it's okay calm down and then tell me what you wanna say."

"Umm that um you know how Jin is injured too much. Um see i just want to say that whatever happens please control yourself. Don't raise your voice or raise your hands on any superior. No matter what they do to me or jin. You should control yourself. Even sometimes i will have to do somethings which are not pleasing but please note that everything is normal for us. Just don't over emotional."

"Why are you saying such things suddenly. i know it. And i also know that they never come here or they will never let Jin come. But it's okay. Since you are looking so tense i promise i will always try my best not to react things at my bes-" tian qi was cut off when their door burst opened.

"S-sir?" Jackson said

"Any problem? Or did you already forgot what hyung told you?" Jungkook said in cold voice. That's when Jackson realised that Namjoon had ordered him to take jungkook with him.

"Y-yes sir. Please come inside." Jackson quickly regained himself from earlier shock and welcomed jungkook inside.

Even before jungkook moved there came another person from behind struggling to walk while holding two school bags.

Yes!! That person was kim seokjin. He was walking behind. On the other hand jungkook sat on sofa. Despite of his teenage age. His behaviour was screaming how much powerful he was. He sat on a single sofa like a king and kept on staring at jin who was now standing at the entrance of the room.

Jin was trying his best to keep his gaze on the floor and not to lift his eyes to look for his dear brother. One can easily see how much pressure he is applying on his already abused lips so that he would not lift his head atleast have glance of his brother who got unconscious because of him.

On the other hand jungkook kept on staring at jin. When he was satisfied after almost 5 minutes that Jin wasn't trying to break any rule. He said," i know you want to look up and meet people. You can do that in next 5 minutes. After that you know where you belong to."

As soon as these words left jungkook's mouth jin almost jumped in happiness but controlled himself. He gave a deep bow to jungkook to show how much grateful he was," thank you for the mercy. Sir."

With that he raised his head up. And his eyes quickly started to search for that one person for whom he is still living this life. And he found his taetae. He saw his taehyung was laying on sofa beside jungkook. He was still unconscious.

That's why he turned towards his noona. He gave her questioning look because he was unsure that he was allowed to speak or not.

"He will be fine in next half an hour or maybe before that. You know na how is since childhood. Don't worry chim will be back with his bandages and i will wrap up his knee and it will also be fine before tomorrow." Tianqi said assuringly and engulfed Jin into a hug.

But that hug was more painful for jin. His whole back was so much injured that a single gentle hug made his whole back bleed.

Tianqi felt the tshirt a bit wet because of blood so she got worried, " hey!! Jin baby. Arre you fine? You look a bit too weak than normal."

Jin looked towards jungkook but not at his eyes though. "Answer her fool." Jungkook shouted and tianqi was surprised by it. Like jungkook was literally 5 years younger than Jin but still he was talking disrespectfully.

"Here come sit. I will bandage your wounds too." Saying this she was about to make him sit on a sofa. But Jin refused to sit. And before he could say that he doesn't deserve it.

Jungkook said, "time is up. You talked more than you should. First go and bring water than take your position where you belong."

"Yes sir." With that jin quickly went to kitchen he took one glass filled it with cool water as the weather was hot. And then he gave to jungkook.

He glanced one last time towards tae whom he didn't even got to touch because of so much less time. Then with heavy guilt of making tae suffer he knelt beside jungkook's feet in perfect position.

Leaving tianqi in utter shock.

===================

1765 words.

Please do vote and leave lots of comments

Vote target: 30 votes

This chapter is specially published for @imtwinkle

Oh haa challenge for you all suggest me another better title for this chapter 😉