⚠️"Do you want me, Jenna?" 3⚠️

Beginne am Anfang

"Do you wanna come over? " She sends into the group chat, wondering if she'd want to hang out with me.

"Yeah, sure" I send in reply, already telling that she's probably smiling really hard and doing something dumb.

"Don't be so cheerful, i hate it " I send into the group chat, privately messaging her and seeing that she's gonna pick me up and I say how I'm gonna wait outside for her.

"so, sweet"

"you're like my girlfriend, waiting for me" Y/n double messages, I scoff, quickly typing back my reply.

"Please, you wish, L/n" I send to her in reply,

"honey, i don't have to wish"

"See you soon, love ;)" Y/n double-messages, I feel my cheeks heat up and continue to cuddle into the pillow beside me as I'm wearing her hoodie and instead of a duvet, I just have a really thick and long blanket.

"Text me when you're a few minutes away and I'll head outside for you" I send to her, biting my lower lip as I wait in response, bringing my thumb up to my lips and waiting for a moment. Trying to think of what she could possibly be doing—

"i will, dw dw" She sends in reply, making me smile softly. I go off of our chats and I scroll for a few minutes then put my shoes on and as I put my left shoe on and begin to tie my laces, I get Y/n's text that she's almost here. Once I finish tying my laces, I respond then begin to leave.

"I'll be back later!" I say to Emma and Henry who're on the couch being all cute and everything, as much as I'm really happy for them two, they're very... PDA. I kinda wish they'd just go into Emma's room. Thank god I'm going over to Y/n's and she isn't coming over here.

"Hey, where're you going?"

"No where, I'll just be back later."

"Have fun getting dicked down." I hear Emma say to me,

"Who's getting dicked down?" I hear Aaron ask as he opens the door and glances between me and Emma and Henry, "What're you doing here, Hockey Boy?" I hear him ask,

"Shut up, Aaron." I hear Emma say,

"You better not." Henry replies, ignoring Aaron's excitement, me and Emma look at him in surprise. "For Y/n's sake, please do not. I don't wanna have to deal with an angry captain for the next few weeks if you're going to see Carter." He explains to me, I raise my eyebrows at him then look at Emma,

"You told him?" I ask her, crossing my arms and noticing Emma looking a little guilty.

"So, you're still getting dicked down by that loser?" I hear Carter ask, looking at me as if I was worth nothing.

"It slipped out." Emma tries to explain to me,

"Yeah, just like the condom you two used a few hours ago, huh?" I rebuttal, noticing Henry and Emma's faces drop and immediately begin to panic.

"What?" Emma asks, scared.

"You heard that?!" Henry questions, sitting up a little more.

"Bye." I say, as I unlock the door and leave, letting it shut and lock behind me. I walk down the corridor and glance behind me, seeing that it's dark. Hm, it's like a horror movie.

I like it.

I press the elevator button and wait for the doors to open, once they do, I step inside and press 'G', then for the door to shut. The doors shut and I take a long inhale in, looking at my outfit and realising that I could've looked better, I could've at least tried but hey, if she can see my finish face, she can see me in my pyjamas.