CHAPTER 119: WEDDING PREP

At 8:00 Tom woke up.  I was awake and staring at my ring.  Tom watched me awhile.  Tom finally cleared his throat.  He said, "Damn being engaged is really tough. I'm really getting abused here."  I laughed.  So did he.   I said, "Abused."  Tom said, "yeah my beautiful bride to be is too busy looking at her ring."  He laughed.  I said, "Tommy it's the most beautiful ring I have ever seen."  Tom said, "I'm relieved that you love it. I'm sorry that it's not bigger."  I hit his arm.  I said, "Hanson it's the biggest ring I've ever seen. I love it."  Tom said, "Madison you deserve bigger. I promise you I will get you a bigger one later."  I said, "I love this one."  I kissed him.

Tom said, "you ready to go eat breakfast."  I got up.  Tom took my hand we went downstairs.

Margaret said, "Breakfast will be ready soon."  She went back into the kitchen.  Tom and I were on the sofa.  Mia and Molly came downstairs.

Molly said, "Maddie."  She ran and gave me a hug.  Then she sat on Tom's lap.

I said, "you girls I was hoping that I could ask you for a big favor"  They said, "Sure."

I said, "Molly and Mia you two are going to be in our wedding."  Molly said, "yes mommy said she thought that I could carry your flowers. Will you show me how Maddie?"  Tom said, "you are going to be the best flower girl ever."  She kissed his cheek.  She said, "I hope so Tommy. "   

I said, "yes I would love it if you could be our flower girl. But I was also hoping that you could do one other thing in the wedding for me."  Molly said, "yes Maddie."

I said, "Mia and Molly, I was really hoping that you both would be my bridesmaids."  Mia said, "you really mean it Madison"   Tom winked at me. She hugged me.  I said, "yes" She said, " I would love it. That is such an honor Madison. Thank you. I'm so excited."  I said, "Thank you Mia."  Molly said, "Madison I would love too, I don't know what to do, Will you tell me and help me Mia"  

I said, "Honey it's really easy, all you have to do is walk down the aisle with the flowers, and then instead of going to sit down, you just stand up there by Tom and me and Emma and Mia."  She said, "That's all I have to do" Tom said, "That's it, just stand there and look beautiful."  She said, "Madison thank you so much. I'm honored."  Tom smiled at me.  Molly got off his lap and came and sat on mine.

Margaret had been watching.  She mouthed thank you to me. Margaret said, "breakfast is ready"  Molly said, "mommy Maddie wants me to help her in the wedding be her maid."  Tom laughed.  Tom said, "Mia and Molly are going to both be the best bridesmaids huh Maddie."  I said, "yes they will be. And so beautiful in their dresses."  Mia said, "I can't wait, Maddie do you know what color you want our dresses to be."  I said, "no I was hoping that you and Emma and Molly could decide and tell me."  Tom said, "Rain I don't know I've never been engaged before, but I don't think that's how it works. I think the bride is supposed to decide that."  I said, "Tom "  

We ate breakfast, with Molly talking a mile a minute. She was so excited. Mia was too.

Tom said, "ladies before you head to the mall, can I steal Madison" They laughed.  

I said, "Tom I'm all yours."  Tom licked his lips.  He moaned.  I laughed.  Tom said, "soon baby that is going to be true."  I blushed.  He laughed.

Tom said, "Come with me."  Tom took my hand and led me outside to the backyard.  We went to the pool house.  Tom unlocked the door, and then let me go in.

Tom had his arms around my chest.  His head in my neck.  He said, "Rain just think this is going to be our first apartment."  I said, "I know Tommy. I love it. It's perfect. It's so beautiful."  Tom said, "I want you to have a real apartment Madison, so tell me what you want. I mean I want you to go with me and pick out new furniture."  I said, "Tom it fine as is."  Tom said, "I know but this is our first place. I want it to be ours baby."